Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why i AM going to Palace on tuesday........

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Because i remember the old days when there was a REAL passion about the fixture...79, 80, Boxing Days and the away trips.
It's hard to describe, but the adrenaline was pumping and the tension and atmosphere was unbelievable.........i guess i'm hoping for a top up, though i fear things will never be quite as they were.
Still can't wait though.........This is MY cup final for this season.
Who else feels the same?:drink:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
because theres shit all on telly tuesday night :drink:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
If I was old enough to remeber then would probs. agree but going just to get a taste of the atmosphere.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It's my first Pal*ce game.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
eagles #1 said:
:eek: Seriously?

Yes because I was exiled up north for years bringing up a family.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
bakesy said:
Because i remember the old days when there was a REAL passion about the fixture...79, 80, Boxing Days and the away trips.
It's hard to describe, but the adrenaline was pumping and the tension and atmosphere was unbelievable.........i guess i'm hoping for a top up, though i fear things will never be quite as they were.
Still can't wait though.........This is MY cup final for this season.
Who else feels the same?:drink:

I thought it was because of the nice people you will meet, the great Pubs and lastly wonderful directions!!

:p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Re: Re: Why i AM going to Palace on tuesday........

Brighton Bloke said:
I thought it was because of the nice people you will meet, the great Pubs and lastly wonderful directions!!

:p

He hasn't seen them yet

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I'm going for a ruck like always

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Well said.........this game will always hold something special for me.............I don' care if I get treated like shit hearded around Selhurst after the game its all about making sure I'm there and always will be for every Palace away game.............its about showing face..making sure we'e never outsung or put off going to this game....................at the end of the day Palace are just a joke...........they know nothing about support or what its like to go through what we have. I will be there having a drink before and after whatever the result and reminding the pikey chav scum what support is all about. !!!!!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
HH Brighton said:
Well said.........this game will always hold something special for me.............I don' care if I get treated like shit hearded around Selhurst after the game its all about making sure I'm there and always will be for every Palace away game.............its about showing face..making sure we'e never outsung or put off going to this game....................at the end of the day Palace are just a joke...........they know nothing about support or what its like to go through what we have. I will be there having a drink before and after whatever the result and reminding the pikey chav scum what support is all about. !!!!!!

No we know feck all about hard times we were a mere £20m in debt all those years ago in 1997 and in administration for what seemed an eternity thanks to the wonderful Mark Goldberk. It must be awful being the only club to have hit on bad days you must feel picked on! I understand you being wound up for the game on Tuesday its a big occassion for both sets of fans but think before you post such drivel

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
like Brighton station:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here