Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why has my thread on my displeasure re Gay Pride been closed by people not even from.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
have no problem with gays, but hate being stigmatised as a faggott at every football match!

:angry:

D

Deleted User X18H

lincs seagull said:
Hence the £26000 given to gay pride educate the knuckle draggers.

whats the problem with not havin ga home match first

at least our last haome match will be at home

OK big Albion fan name our last home final game of the season.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
bhafc4eva said:
f***ing benders shouldnt interfere with football or anything else come to think of it. Why dont we have a straight white day? Would this be seen as prejudice and racist? This is just a case of freaks flaunting themselves, why dont we burn them all.

you always know the ones who make such a big deal out of it have got something to hide

eh? wink wink

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
bhafc4eva said:
f***ing benders shouldnt interfere with football or anything else come to think of it. Why dont we have a straight white day? Would this be seen as prejudice and racist? This is just a case of freaks flaunting themselves, why dont we burn them all.

Pride is about celebrating your sexuality whether you are straight, gay or bisexual. The day is there for everyone to enjoy, you do not have to be gay to go there you know !

I cannot believe the views of some people on here, condemning racism etc but then openly making awful offensive comments about the poeple of OUR city.

As some of you know my housemate is gay and has toyed with the idea of coming to a few matches when I have had a spare ticket, he has always said no at the last minute because of Biggoted comments like this.

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
As some of you know my housemate is gay and has toyed with the idea of coming to a few matches when I have had a spare ticket, he has always said no at the last minute because of Biggoted comments like this. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thank f*** for that we dont want these sort of people involved with football its just not right.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhafc4eva said:
As some of you know my housemate is gay and has toyed with the idea of coming to a few matches when I have had a spare ticket, he has always said no at the last minute because of Biggoted comments like this.

Thank f*** for that we dont want these sort of people involved with football its just not right. [/B][/QUOTE]

Have you ever told a gay person that to his face?

I hope one day you grow the balls to do so. You clearly are scared of gay people because you dont understand them, this is a common reaction amongst idiots like you and maybe you should not be blamed. Don't get me wrong, this does not make you any less of a twat, i am just trying to think why exactly you are making such an utter COCK of yourself.

bhafc4eva said:

Thank f*** for that we dont want these sort of people involved with football its just not right. [/B][/QUOTE]

You're on the wind-up, yes?

Otherwise you are seriously embarrassing yourself.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
FFS. Last chance - you know who you are. Any more of this and you'll not be darkening these doors again...

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
I notice Bhafc4eva's nickname or whatever you call that thing above your name, is gollywog

I was surprised to hear from a gay friend that Gollywog is a kind of code word used amongst gay men. It's used because if you say 'Lovely Cock' when you have a cock in your mouth, it comes out something like 'Gollywog'

Hence, you'll often here gay men say to each other 'Do you have a golly wog?' before nipping off to some secluded place together. Apparently they always emphasise it as two words....just like bhafc4eva has done there.

Interesting.

Part of the case for a bigger stadium is the money it brings to the city.

Prosperous local businesses improve the quality of life for everyone.

What does the pink pound do for Brighton?

Improve the quality of life for everyone.

Not to mention the choice of soft furnishings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here