Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Has Leon Not Signed Yet?

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Yer she is a disgrace to the people of brighton for what she did GET HER OUT OF THIS CLUB NOW! never want to see her in the strips again

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Because he doesn't want to play for a bunch of whinging ***** who don't appreciate him.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Because, since he said that he hit a vein of form and was suddenly being talked about again........so is probably keeping his options open, in the hope of being signed by a bigger club

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Look at it from his point of view:
You go to work, are very good at your job (far better than any of your colleagues) and do your best yet all people ever do is bitch and moan at you for every little thing. Would you stay?

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
I believe he said there were a few things to sort out, although I wouldn't rule out his agent trying to get him something better. A vital signing though, for us.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The saddest thing is that IF Leon is driven out of the club because he cant be arsed to put up with getting abuse from his own fans, all those Leon haters will pipe up with 'I told you he was a useless winging little git'.

Some people seem to revel in being able to say 'I told you so' regardless of the state it will leave our team in.

Just IMAGINE where our goals will come from then?

We could use the money in saved wages to buy McCammon and play him upfront with Virgo. What lovely football we would be watching then.:shootself

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Apparently he has heard that someone has written something horrid about him in the fanzine, and is waiting for it to be published before deciding whether to sign or not

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
When he leaves and he scores when he returns i REALLY hope he runs to the dick in the north stand stands there and laughs at him

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He's lost his pen?

It's possible he's negotiating getting another £500 a week or so more than he's been offered?

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
_wilka_ said:
:ohmy: A bigger club? :ohmy:

Who could possably be bigger than :albion: ??

:jester:

Spot on that man!! Just the Championship to crack, and we'll be in the promised land of regular T.V. money :p

Yorkie said:
He's lost his pen?

Unfortunately he's already mislaid two pens this year, one in South-East London and one in lovely BN1.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here