Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why give scores out

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
I do hate it when at half and full time at Withdean they give the results of the Premiership or Champions League. Try not to hear them so I can enjoy the highlights or match of the day. Spoils it when you know the scores. Does anybody else agree?

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes. They should either tell people to cover their ears before reading out the results or get the man with the board to walk around the ground with the scores and tell people to cover their eyes.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
NOPE I dont give a SHIT about other games that are not in our league.

D

Deleted member 2719

Maybe that's another reason the crowds have dropped at Withdean!:jester:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I totally disagree. I want to know what's going on elsewhere so I can laugh at Palace/Orient/Arsenal/Chelsea/Leeds etc

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Read the scores out from around the country by all means, that's all part of football, but it really pisses me off that they read the champions league scores out when the highlights are on tv less than an hour after the final whistle at Withdean.

That'e exactly my point. Can we ask them not to. If you want to know most of us have phones or radios in the car etc.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
There was a bloody long pause after saying he was about to read the Champions League results out. Surely you could cover your ears for 30 second or something :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here