Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why don't you live in Brighton (or Hove)...

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
ali_jenkins123 said:
Hows the little 'un starry?

Hungry! She has done nothing but eat all day long. But mum and baby are wonderful, thanks for asking. Trying to find the card reader to post a piccy.

Paddy

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Brighton because I can't afford it, Hove because its full of weapons who start gay threads and try to be snobby while everyone else knows thery're a bit pikey.

Last edited:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
sullyupthewing said:
Do you wear green wellies.

Nah, green is so last year.

pink-wellies-300.jpg

Paddy

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
london_seagull said:
because i'm only 18 and my parents met working in beckenham and they were both living up here. want to move down to the brighton area when im older though

I used to live in Petts Wood when I was a bit youger than you and made the move down here 25 years ago. Used to go swimming every weekend at Beckenham. You'll escape eventually!

BHA Jordan

Dec 14, 2005
Because I never have lived in Brighton or Hove, as I'm originally from Bexhill, and was born in St. Leonards.

Moved to Suffolk about 15 yrs ago as the old man was working for Stuart Wrightson which got taken over by Willis Faber (now Coroon) in Ipswich and he got offered a job up here

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
tricky said:
Because there are no jobs in science in sussex, so had to leave brighton to follow my profession.

Ditto. The big three players in my industry in Brighton, including my employer, went pop in the early nineties so I found work in London and moved there pretty much straight away. Could probably find work in Brighton again now but I actually enjoy the parallel lives - being away from Brighton makes you appreciate it more when you are there, while at the same time it's still only an hour away. Perfect.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I live in Worthing cos that where my house is innit?!

But seriously, my girlfriend lived here and it was a better option to move in to her house rather than stay in my flat in Portslade... though I miss Portslade to bits

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Too bloody expensive!

Plus I would be out every night getting pissed, too much to do, to much temptation, I'll stick to slippers and a semi rural life with a trip out on the town once a month and maybe a 'havin it' holiday once a year.

Glad I don't live in Lewes anymore (Ringmer) as I think I would probably not been able to stop myself from throwing bricks through Forfars and LDC's windows!

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as the hill is where it is happening

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Not enough cash yet

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Brighton born and bred,lived there for 55 years and became pissed off with paying some over-rated building society huge amounts of my cash to live in a rabbit hutch,sold the house and with the profit bought a 5 bedroomed house in wales with a huge garden the size of portslade and as I could not get to matches(partly disabled) and now can talk to you lot and find out what I want to know with the flick of a switch.
this does not make me any less of a supporter.
seeing a swansea sticker in a welshmans car will normally start off some good humoured banter.
:bowdown: :albion: :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here