Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why dont we just phone up Prescott and ask him?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Turkey said:
You know EVERYTHING. You've got it sussed Berkshire. You're a GENIUS! :rolleyes:

Now, who want's Berkshire's number? I imagine some people have a few choice words! (JOKE)
Im not gulible turks like most as simply if it gets rejected its because of the site etc or the impact on the land of outstanding natural beauty full stop and nothing else.:p

berkshire seagull said:
Im not gulible turks like most as simply if it gets rejected its because of the site etc or the impact on the land of outstanding natural beauty full stop and nothing else.:p
True, berkshire.

But what if ...

The Civil Servants decide to advise Prescott that this is such a contentious issue that he had best not make a decision until after the Public Inquiry into the South Downs National Park has reported?

Pestering the ODPM might just have that effect.

And we wouldn't get the decision on Falmer until late 2005.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Berkshire - simple question - Did you have sex .... I mean, did you call the ODPM or not ?

If you did, you are a c:censored: t, if not, and like me, you are pulling some plonkers, then :lolol:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lord Bracknell said:
True, berkshire.

But what if ...

The Civil Servants decide to advise Prescott that this is such a contentious issue that he had best not make a decision until after the Public Inquiry into the South Downs National Park has reported?

Pestering the ODPM might just have that effect.

And we wouldn't get the decision on Falmer until late 2005.
But what if pigs flew:lolol:

Only joking although your making it look very serious and jumping to conclusions me old china.:clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Scoffers said:
Berkshire - simple question - Did you have sex .... I mean, did you call the ODPM or not ?

If you did, you are a c:censored: t, if not, and like me, you are pulling some plonkers, then :lolol:
Yes i did ring:lolol: but not as a bha fan,but looking for a date.:lolol:

berkshire seagull said:
your making it look very serious and jumping to conclusions me old china.
Not me jumping to conclusions.

I know that at least one of the key Inquiry witnesses for the anti-stadium lobby is hoping for the decision to be deferred.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah but you always get a fair few against such a thing whats new.
the fact is that thats a very small minority and they are not likely to make any impact.
Its like saying 100 for and 1 against and beware of that 1:lolol:

berkshire seagull said:
Yeah but you always get a fair few against such a thing whats new.
the fact is that thats a very small minority and they are not likely to make any impact.
Its like saying 100 for and 1 against and beware of that 1:lolol:
FACT 1

The overwhelming majority of people in Sussex and Hampshire support the campaign to establish a National Park.

FACT 2

The organisation that is leading the campaign for the National Park supports the inclusion of the stadium site within the Park boundaries.

CONCLUSION

We need the Falmer decision made quickly - before the National Park Public Inquiry gets round to looking at the detailed boundaries that have been proposed.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
HELLO PEOPLE - NOBODY HAS PHONED ANYBODY - GET ON WITH SOME WORK!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah she put the phone down on me the bitch:lolol:
If i rang 1000 times would that piss you all off:lolol:

Although i get where your coming from i refuse to believe a few stupid phone calls will affect the outcome full stop even though i haven't rung stating bha.??? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here