Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why doesn't the club just fold ...

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Arf...unbelievable that this thread suddenly brings us back together again, fighting the odds and remembering the good times..thought they'd all been forgotten..!!

Cheers

:drink: :albion:

Alby

Jan 4, 2005
West Sussex
berkshire seagull said:
And put us all out of our misery,obviously good news never happens at this club does it.

Might sound harsh but you get to the point where you don't give a shi-te anymore??? just how much and how many years do us fans have to wait for proper progress??:glare:

So just because reading have made it to the Premier you are looking for an out.

Over the years there have been countless life changing events in my life but only one consistent relationship ....... The Albion. That will never change. When things seem bad just look back to that fateful day in Hereford and life suddenly seems rosy.

Life is never dull supporting this club.

Brighton till i die.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
BRIGHT ON Q said:
I can see where he is coming from.Apart from the very loyal band of supporters who will keep going whatever the situation,I know so many people who have virtually washed their hands of the situation.

Then maybe they should go back to wearing their Man Utd shirts on a Saturday afternoon, and renewing their subscription to Sky +.

You didn't see Sheffield Wednesday fans washing their hands of their club in League One.

Nor Nottingham Forest, who had well over 20,000 at their game on Saturday.

Just proves that some of our ' so called ' fans, are pretty pathetic really.

Christ, do you lot want us to become another ' MK Dons ' ? ( That's addressed to next season's stay away fans BTW ).

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: Why doesn't the club just fold ...

bew4194 said:
What about the two title wins in a row and the play off final a few years back?

Some people have VERY short attention span.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Why can't the Americans send a few cruise missiles to land on Reading.

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
Eh ? !

I have absolutely no problem with Reading being Champions & going to the premiership. Their football has, at times, been sublime.

But I won't be going to watch them next season, even if they are my nearest professional club, my reasons are simple :

I AM NOT A READING FAN.

Read that and weep Madejski. No matter how much money you invest, and how successful your team is, you will never, ever, attract my support.

Reading, good God no, give me an Albion shirt anyday !

And to any Reading fan who reads this, well done on your Championship, but you are NOT our rivals.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here