Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why doesn't the club just fold ...

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
And put us all out of our misery,obviously good news never happens at this club does it.

Might sound harsh but you get to the point where you don't give a shi-te anymore??? just how much and how many years do us fans have to wait for proper progress??:glare:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
berkshire seagull said:
And put us all out of our misery,obviously good news never happens at this club does it.

Might sound harsh but you get to the point where you don't give a shi-te anymore??? just how much and how many years do us fans have to wait for proper progress??:glare:

Ridiculous :(

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
berkshire seagull said:

Goodbye :wave:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
berkshire seagull said:

Cant believe people can actually say things like this. :nono:

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
berkshire seagull said:

sit down shut up, go support palace there 'progressing'

1066gull

berkshire seagull said:

Twat.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
"Might sound harsh but you get to the point where you don't give a shi-te anymore just how much and how many years do us fans have to wait for proper progress??"

"proper fans" were either at, or understand hereford all those years ago and realise the remarkable progress that has been made since then.

i can appreciate people being angry about poor performances and players, managers etc

but to suggest the club should fold because of lack of progress is simply idiotic. It overlooks;
our incredible youth system
championships -bact to back
play off final victory
Dick Knights take over
the return to Brighton
the progression of Falmer (albeit not a smooth one)

to be honest things look quite rosy at our club at the moment. To have people advocating the albion to "fold" because we are on the verge of relegation from the second tier of English football, and because they don't like Mark McGhee, a big name in management, shows the stupidity of some people

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I can see where he is coming from.Apart from the very loyal band of supporters who will keep going whatever the situation,I know so many people who have virtually washed their hands of the situation.

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
BRIGHT ON Q said:
I can see where he is coming from.Apart from the very loyal band of supporters who will keep going whatever the situation,I know so many people who have virtually washed their hands of the situation.

good. we don't need supporterslike that anyway.

when you say "virtually washed their hands of the situation" i'm betting that means they no longer go to games but continue to post on internet messageboards bemoaning Dick Knight, Mark McGhee, Bob Booker etc

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Fatboy Quim said:
good. we don't need supporterslike that anyway.

when you say "virtually washed their hands of the situation" i'm betting that means they no longer go to games but continue to post on internet messageboards bemoaning Dick Knight, Mark McGhee, Bob Booker etc

Your really not happy today are you! :p

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
sir danny cullip said:
Your really not happy today are you! :p

i was just thinking that i may seem like a right misery.

my next post is gonna be happier... watch this space.!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
We could be losing at Kingstonian and Grays week in week out and I'd still be following the team through thick and thin. For as long as there is a Brighton & Hove Albion, I'll remain a Brighton fan.

Do you need reminding that not so long ago our club was perilously close to extinction? Would you rather that had happened and we didn't have to suffer the indignity of beating the likes of Leeds, Palace and West Ham?

You can't just turn it on and off like your plastic Man U fans. We love our club and they're going to do badly sometimes. Deal with it because those highs can't be found ANYWHERE else in the world.

Paul McShane 78... Name me one other non-football related occasion you have EVER felt that good

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
berkshire seagull said:

Then don't support the Albion anymore mate,simple as that.Enjoy it!May aswell get some fun out of our last games in the championship.If we get relegated at Ipswich(touch wood)then we will probably thrash Sheffield Wednesday as theres no pressure anymore!That would be funny,if we took Sheffield Wednesday down with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here