Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why does this country produce filth like this ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
"Society, we all know theres something wrong and weve know it all along" - Pennywise

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
That really is a sick story, they'll probably be treated leniently because of their age as well.
Utterly disgusting that people who have done these sort of things to another human being will one day be free to walk the streets again.

They can rot in hell for all I care, SCUM of the earth.:tosser:

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
just read that, what sick f*cks. You can only imagine what their parents are like :tosser:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As the do gooders dont want the rope in cases like this where there is no doubt then I just wish life meant life...in the harshest conditions or hard labour - even better.

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Probably the kids saw the Dark Knight or Saw

I dont remember that from Dark Knight, must have missed the directors cut

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Probably the kids saw the Dark Knight or Saw

Apparently they were left to do what they wanted - including watching horror movies. Their mother [allegedly] baked cannabis into their food as it was the only way she could get them to sleep.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Same as usual in these sorts of cases.
That being accountability.

Nobody has to take responsiblity for their's or those that they are responsible for's, actions.

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
No, I wouldn't want to hang a 9 or 11 year old. I certainly do not buy that they were born evil either. So it must come down to the up bringing that they themselves had. So look at the parents. If you owned a dog and it went around harming people you would be held responsible. I believe that the same arguments applies to children. Yes, the children involved must be punished, severely (but not put down like dogs), but also their parents should be punished for a complete lack of responsibility for their children actions. They too should be locked up.

Where parents themselves fail to be responsible for there kids actions, then the State must bring the parents to account. Maybe if parents knew that they would be fined/jailed for what their kids did, then they might bring them up better and keep them under control. Apart from this awful case (thankfully extremely rare), there might be a lot less anti social behaviour.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You see one of the comments under that story ?

"What amazes me most about this is the comments added. I'm in my 30's, and stuff like this used to happen when we were kids. Difference is, we were taught to look after ourselves from an early, coz mummy and daddy wont be there all the time. These kids who did the attack are no different to a lot of families. It's called boredom. They aren't sick twisted evil people who should be thrown in jail, they just need challenging in their lives. As the old saying goes, the only way to beat a crazy person is to act crazier than they are...
Kids these days have no spine, and the ones that have that little bit of bottle, actually prey on the soft kids because they can. It's classic age old bullying tactics, only these days, the media blow it up for sensationalism. It's hardly a Jamie Bulger case is it?"

Posted By :Lee

Christ on a bike there are some warped folk out there.
:nono:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Where parents themselves fail to be responsible for there kids actions, then the State must bring the parents to account. Maybe if parents knew that they would be fined/jailed for what their kids did, then they might bring them up better and keep them under control. Apart from this awful case (thankfully extremely rare), there might be a lot less anti social behaviour.

Does that threat actually work when used for school truancy (sp (I went honest))
I feel by then 'the boat has sailed' for many of the children responsible for ASB and crime.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You see one of the comments under that story ?

"What amazes me most about this is the comments added. I'm in my 30's, and stuff like this used to happen when we were kids. Difference is, we were taught to look after ourselves from an early, coz mummy and daddy wont be there all the time. These kids who did the attack are no different to a lot of families. It's called boredom. They aren't sick twisted evil people who should be thrown in jail, they just need challenging in their lives. As the old saying goes, the only way to beat a crazy person is to act crazier than they are...
Kids these days have no spine, and the ones that have that little bit of bottle, actually prey on the soft kids because they can. It's classic age old bullying tactics, only these days, the media blow it up for sensationalism. It's hardly a Jamie Bulger case is it?"

Posted By :Lee

Christ on a bike there are some warped folk out there.
:nono:
:O
I Read that as well, a disgraceful post indeed, do you reckon its one of the childs parents?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here