Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do YOU post on NSC ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I post so I can voice my opinion and whilst not going to games, I also like to keep in touch with the latest news about the club through other fans .... thats me. but why do you post at NSC ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
cause i have nothing better to do :cry:

cause the voices in my head say i should

cause the rabbit gets it if i don't

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Good thread.

I just love the banter. There's some truley talented and funny writers on here, some of the stuff is just a joy to read. Got to sort the wheat from the chaff most of the time, but just look on NSC Gold to see the quality which sometimes comes out on this board. I think its unique. Guess I'm biased, but I don't reckon there's a better football-based message board on the net.

I'm a bit of a frustrated writer meself I suppose.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's the biggest bestest Albion message board in the world and I support Albion! :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
That and its not just football. You can have some serious, thought-provoking debates on here about absolutely anything. There's been some great threads on the Iraq war and terrorism which I've found fascinating. Some bods on here have strong opinions and express them brilliantly. London Irish springs to mind.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Easy 10 said:
That and its not just football. You can have some serious, thought-provoking debates on here about absolutely anything. There's been some great threads on the Iraq war and terrorism which I've found fascinating. Some bods on here have strong opinions and express them brilliantly. London Irish springs to mind.

Biscuit 2004. :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Must admit, the Great Biscuit Debate has passed me by a little. Sorry Turkey.

(Chocolate Digestives must win, or its a travesty).

I started last July when the missus and kids went for a week's holiday and I couldn't get the time off work.

It's fun and thought provoking. You get real humour on here as well as good opinions and there's always the central Albion theme that pulls everyone together.
Plus, I can't get to as many games as I'd like and it's good to get an alternative view than just reports in the press, though Harty's phone in can be quite good at times.
:wave:

That you don't actually post - if you only THINK you do, how do you know you really are ?

And if a tree falls over in the forest, but there's noone there does it make a noise?
But if there's noone there, how do you know it fell over ?

Philosophy, eh? It's a dangerous game and no mistake !

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
coach03 said:
That you don't actually post - if you only THINK you do, how do you know you really are ?

And if a tree falls over in the forest, but there's noone there does it make a noise?
But if there's noone there, how do you know it fell over ?

Philosophy, eh? It's a dangerous game and no mistake !

Did you get to play with Lego in your early years?
Did you have any toys at all?

Stop playing with your mind my friend!

:)

Easy 10 said:

Look I said I'll buy your bloody fanzine, OK! Jeezus, salesmen and their patter.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here