Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Debates and the manager talking post match

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the debates are the most intriguing, just to hear what some people say week in and week out, very interesting. Seems to change with the results for some strange reason...one week we are doomed to be relegated, the next we are worldbeaters.

1066gull

I didn't listen this week, but I have been pissed off with this Leroy.

I may try and ring in when I have something logical, and constructive to say.

dingle

Banned
Sep 4, 2006
Adriodinho said:

come on adrie, what exactly has leroy done to piss you off?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Adriodinho said:

Don't wait for that call then Harty.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Interesting to hear debates and opinion, and i think Harty does a bloody good job at presenting.:clap:

That said, Leroy has (mostly) been a bit of a revelation, it's nice to have some entertainment value in there.

"I must go Harty, i'm about to get beaten up by some Millwall fans":clap2:

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Managed to listen to a bit of yesterdays show on my break at work and with Dave The Gaffer alongside Harty it seems to work very well. Will this be a permenant thing Harty?

By the way I listen to the phone in for the debates & post match interviews.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Where else can you get the opportunity to participate or just listen to immediate reaction/news about an Albion match? On the whole the other medias are old news by the time you've read them...
Those that knock it generally haven't had the balls to go on and try and make it 'better' in their view...

Long may it reign on with the present clientele presiding over it.

Last edited:

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Listen to see what others are thinking. Trouble is you miss half of it waiting for the P & R bus. Wouldn't it better to start it at 5.30 and run it to 6.30? Harty is always saying that the phone lines are jammed at the end of the programme which may be due to the fact that we are still getting out of the ground when the phone in starts.

Probaby won't happen. If we had a truly Sussex based local station it would no doubt be more flexible than BBC SCR which has to serve Surrey and NE Hampshire and then in the evenings half of Southern England.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gaffer said:
Listen to see what others are thinking. Trouble is you miss half of it waiting for the P & R bus. Wouldn't it better to start it at 5.30 and run it to 6.30? Harty is always saying that the phone lines are jammed at the end of the programme which may be due to the fact that we are still getting out of the ground when the phone in starts.

Could they not move the non league round up to 5.15 and then the phone in at 5.45pm by which time most people will be in their cars etc.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i listen for harty

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
to hear what fans who had just left the game thought about it , and compare it to the commentators POV (for games i can't go to like)

1066gull

Hungry Joe said:
I enjoyed the way Leroy tried to get a 'Cheerleaders encourage paedophiles' debate going. They certainly make me have wrong thoughts.
A paedophile is someone who gets women or girls to do indecent acts, or stalks them and gives them limited space.

I hardly think watching a handful of 16-17 willing cheerleaders is going to class you as a pervert.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here