Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yet when we actually get fouled , we got a yellow card for diving

stupid ref and assistant

SIMPSONS BOY

Jan 17, 2004
Near QPR
Brighton were shit today, the expression "3 points - thank you" and "Can we play you every week" spring to mind. Take the piss out of Shittu all you want, our defensive record speaks for itself and you would love someone immense like that in your team.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
SIMPSONS BOY said:
Brighton were shit today, the expression "3 points - thank you" and "Can we play you every week" spring to mind. Take the piss out of Shittu all you want, our defensive record speaks for itself and you would love someone immense like that in your team.

What?? did you go to the game today? ormaybeyesterday looking at the time, we more chanes than qpr, there goals come from the right (Paul watson) we gave as good as we give. don't slag the team of, get behind them. we want falmer. love the albion

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
Erm, I think you'll find that poster was a QPR fan. Which explains why he's right, probably.

You have a dirty team by the way.

mitch

Oct 16, 2003
no good luck next season but shittu will be found out big time you just can't hack it clear all the time in div 1

Lofter

Jan 15, 2004
The way we play works for Div 2 as you will see from our points tally and the low number of goals we've conceded. Wigan didn't win many points for attractive football last season. We have plenty of players who can play football, as Sheffield Utd found out when we played them off the park at their place, oh and as you probably saw today, Gallen and Rowlands.

This is only Shittu's second season in first team football. He's still learning, and doing pretty well so far.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
People, people, let QPR have their day, let them gloat and make fun of us as much as they like. Remember that we won two championships in a row...

Division One is very much harder than Division Two...but good luck to QPR.

He who laughs last, laughs longest. In the near future we'll have Falmer and QPR will have...Loftus Road. Not a bad ground but I think Falmer *might* be better.

So let QPR have their day. We'll have our day soon and laugh last we shall.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
if i had had enother pint i proably wud have banned that lofter. mouthy shit.

Albion Rob

SIMPSONS BOY said:

"Can we play you every week?", yeah, sure, because I could guarentee we would beat you six out of 10 times.

I you were so confident today, why were you spastics (and they do look like mongs, don't they. Real ugly fuckers) whistling to try to encourage the ref to end it with about eight minutes to go?

The fact of the matter is that we should have got a point, possibly even sneaked a win, but didn't because of a very good save by your keeper and a cracking chance falling to Danny Cullip when a striker would have stuck it away.

The league table doesn't lie and you are pretty much uncatchable now in our eyes, but if you do go up, the phrase "Straight back down" springs to mind.

BTW Shittu is a disgrace, down here, we cringe when Leon dives when the ball is in play, but there seemed to be a load of snipers in the home end that gunned Shittu down, and you lepers lapped it up.

Hope you're still enjoying being Fulham's bitches.

SIMPSONS BOY

Jan 17, 2004
Near QPR
Just look at the final score muppet! Look at the final score in the LDV muppet. Leon Knight just isn't up to it when he faces the best defence in the division. And as for the arsehole giving it large about what you lot have achieved, when you can talk about finishing top 5 in the premiership and beating Man Utd 4-1 at Old Trafford etc, then I'll listen. You are where you belong and you're staying there. We're going up.
I wasn't one of those 'mongs' wishing the final whistle to go - it was amusing seeing Knight and the totally ineffective Benjamin getting frustrated - they'd still be trying to score now if the ref hadn't blown for full time. Even Rubbish & Dustbins didn't want Benjamin - if he weren't good enough for them he certainly ain't gonna do a job for you.
Having said that, wouldn't mind Cullip in our team as cover for Carlisle or Shittu.

Albion Rob

Keep teelling yourself that sweetheart and maybe you'll find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

It's surely no coincidence that the loudest noise from you lot all day was the whistling at the end.

"When we were beating Manchester Utd 4-1- at Old Trafford" lol, regular thing was it?

Look, I don't want a row, accept you snuck a lucky victory in the same way we used to get them when we went up a couple of years back.

In the long term it doesn't matter anyway because even if you do go up, you'll go straight back down and we can resume the banter.

Make the most of your season in Div 1, we know we did.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
SIMPSONS BOY is that man in the silly wooly hat, you know the demented one from near the corner we were in, i just know it's him.

:jester:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here