Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bozza said:
First one I remember being reported.

If you don't know where the lineof decency is, feel free to test it and post me a link. I'm happy to make a quick decision for you.

Fair enough!:)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Bozza said:
First one I remember being reported.

If you don't know where the lineof decency is, feel free to test it and post me a link. I'm happy to BAN you.
:lolol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
seagulls4ever said:
Racist ****.

Why is something about a black person automatically racist?

I know of black people that are 3rd and even 4th generation British.

Calling someone racist is the latest fad amongst people these days and quite frankly it pisses me off because a lot of them don't have a clue what they're talking about :censored:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Why is something about a black person automatically racist?

I know of black people that are 3rd and even 4th generation British.

Calling someone racist is the latest fad amongst people these days and quite frankly it pisses me off because a lot of them don't have a clue what they're talking about :censored:

So, in your opinion, is a 'joke' that implies that black people are thieves racist or not?

This 'joke' has nothing to do with whether blacks are British or not. You do see that, don't you?

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Where do you draw the line then?

If you take this to it's natural end I don't expect to see anymore jokes on here about the Irish being thick,the Scots being tight or the Welsh shagging sheep then.

Are you telling me that those sort of "jokes" are also racist?

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Not A Fake Gerbil said:
Where do you draw the line then?

If you take this to it's natural end I don't expect to see anymore jokes on here about the Irish being thick,the Scots being tight or the Welsh shagging sheep then.

Are you telling me that those sort of "jokes" are also racist?

Do you think they are?

Do you think that intimating that Scots are tight is the same as intimating that all black people, regardless of which part of this world they were born in, are thieves?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is all getting very anal now :yawn: :yawn:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Ignorance, nothing more nothing less.

One of my very, very best friends is black.

A bit of a cliche, I know - but there you go.

If you've been locked up in a cell for 12 hours on the basis that you've got two wallets(*) you'd understand that the joke isn't that funny.

[ (*) He was arrested for being in posession of two wallets. He'd just bought a new wallet and the police assumed that he must have stolen the new one ]

He's a highly articulate and VERY, VERY well educated man and f*ck me knows his football. His qualifications and knowledge would put most of you (and me) to shame.

On the subject of racism he doesn't get annoyed and tells me not to get annoyed. He just smiles and says..

"what you have to understand is that they are foolish, just foolish.."

Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

Last edited:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Bozza said:
Do you think they are?

Do you think that intimating that Scots are tight is the same as intimating that all black people, regardless of which part of this world they were born in, are thieves?

You must be having a London Irish moment.

I'm sure I asked YOU a question and you replied with a question of your own.

All sounds like double standards to me.

Makes a change for this board doesn't it.:rolleyes:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think intent is a big factor in this as welll. If Kev the Ape had posted this (but I don't really think he would) you could dismiss it as his usual stupidity i.e. not understanding that it could be offensive, but Kaney who let's face it is a bit of a nasty attention seeking twat posted that to get a reaction, fully understanding what the implications of the joke are and deserves whatever punishment Bozza sees fit to apply.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Re: Re: Why do people...

bhaexpress said:
What's a 'Black' car boot sale ?

I think he means a car boot sale run by black people, rather than a car boot sale using black cars, though took me a while to suss it.
Not even funny when you explain it:nono: :nono: :nono:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Has Kaney even been banned? Or Warned?

And Voroshilov, "just because it's kaney and he's a twat" is no reasoning for banning someone - in fact you could argue that that's discrimination against Kaney, which is rather ironic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here