Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why did you build your ground so small.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm not reading all that shite - care to summarise?

Ditto.

I scanned to the last post and it was as follows...

What a shame that Brighton's new £105m stadium doesn't have enough room for away fans at a Championship game. What are they going to do int the Premier?

Strangely, our away end at Withdean, had plenty of space for many away fans in the Championship. I seem to recall that Palace had 705(ish) in an away end that held 900 or so.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It will be 30,500 next season :wave: and sell out your allocation first, I expect we'll send you 1,000 tickets just to make sure in the first instance and not waste everyone's time. Silly Nigel!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Just a debate on how to prioritise how they allocate the 2575 away tickets.

Someone reckons he'll just get a ticket in the home end - that'll be one of the easy-to-get 1000 or so home tickets available on a game by game basis then :facepalm:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
My Dad's got a ticket in the Brighton end already. He called up AMEX who he was a top credit card with and asked for tickets. They were surprised by the request as they hadn't been asked yet, one week ago they called back and offered him 2 tickets for the Palace game.

I won't tell you where he's sitting, but it's safe to say that there will definitely be 2 Palace fans in the Brighton end.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
My Dad's got a ticket in the Brighton end already. He called up AMEX who he was a top credit card with and asked for tickets. They were surprised by the request as they hadn't been asked yet, one week ago they called back and offered him 2 tickets for the Palace game.

I won't tell you where he's sitting, but it's safe to say that there will definitely be 2 Palace fans in the Brighton end.

Shame they'll be upset by the amount of fans cheering around them as Brighton play Crystal Palace off the park ;)

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Why yes, a likely story young Nigel. I'll just phone up HSBC and get them to give me a ticket for AS Monaco.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Away fans get a little over 10% of the capacity, seems fair enough. Any team that offers considerably more than that (over 20%) is a bit of noddy outfit.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
I'm not so shocked that a palace fan has managed to get a ticket in the Brighton home end, i'm more shocked that he has a credit card!! That and the fact Churley knows who his dad is.

Ha ha ha ha... mug!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Whether you believe me or not is immaterial, you're probably riled by the fact it means there will be 2 less tickets available to the home fans for your cup final.

No, no I dont believe that a credit card company will provide tickets to someone because they have a platinum card strangely enough.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here