Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why couldn't Leon score in a brothel

Can I take GG up on the 'it's only Rotherham we should have stuffed them' line.

Check out Rotherham's away record, they haven't let in that many goals and it would suggest that the likely score would be 1-nil. That's exactly what it was. Nobody is knocking them for six each and every week - not even 4 or 3 for that matter. Which says to me that their major weakness is scoring goals, not letting them in.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Tommy Cook reporting said:
Can I take GG up on the 'it's only Rotherham we should have stuffed them' line.

Check out Rotherham's away record, they haven't let in that many goals and it would suggest that the likely score would be 1-nil. That's exactly what it was. Nobody is knocking them for six each and every week - not even 4 or 3 for that matter. Which says to me that their major weakness is scoring goals, not letting them in.

Something Roonie Moore has complained about himself. They didn't look that bad at the back - some good players, eg. Stockdale, if a bit slow.

It was upfront they looked really bad - Butler seems to be half the player he once was (or perhaps twice the player, which might be the problem), and Junior was skillful but easy to control since they didn't support him. If they'd played their wingers, Proctor and Campbell-Ryce from the start, they would have caused us a lot more problems.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
He got all the plaudits last season but his sulky little boy routine is getting on my nerves now and I am sure Mr McGhee would have liked to give him a clip around the ear. He was ok yesterday but some people are praising him for trying. Hang on , shouldn't this be a pre requisite anyway.

Unless he scored a hattrick against Millwall I will tell him off next time I see him.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Well, the Spurs game will give him a golden opportunity to prove us doubters wrong, won't he.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
dougdeep said:
Well, the Spurs game will give him a golden opportunity to prove us doubters wrong, won't he.

how does that work? arer we going to swap defore for knight?
i said he would struggle with the servive we would give him

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
kinkygerbil said:
how does that work? arer we going to swap defore for knight?
i said he would struggle with the servive we would give him

I was replying to the toad. I'm a slow typist.:wave:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
NotW gave him 6 which is about right, Butters got 7 and he was my mom. All this talk about him being, Awesome is very silly imho.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
What he said. Their marks never bear tangible relation to the actual games. 6 is a joke for the best player on the pitch. Some people's heads are in the clouds in terms of expectations.

However, if we don't win the Champions League this season, McGhee has got to go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here