Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why Cant YOU go to Anfield today?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Cannot justify a one hundred and fifty pound day in the hope of lightning striking twice at a ground I have been to 3 times before with the Albion and seen a 5th round victory which is on live television and would seriously affect my ability to work tomorrow. The pub beckons.......if we had Everton away it would have been so very different as I have never been there.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Work messed with my shifts, Switched my weekend on to this weekend then switched it back.
By the time they'd swapped back tickets had sold out & money set aside was spent on alcohol & nights out :moo:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
And I thought I was the only one who worried about work......Good Job its on TV...that made my decision easier

I did feel somewhat guilty about my decision at first, bit once TV and lick off time were announced it was a no brainer.

Sent from Pippa Middleton's lingerie drawer.

Decode

Jan 25, 2010
Didn't fancy it my own, Dad is on hols. Plus the kick-off time is a bit late to be getting home and in bed in time to get up for work tomorrow. A bit weak that 2nd bit, but im sticking to it.

Watching it on TV instead, armchair fan today!

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Im in the pub out outside the kop and taken tomorrow off like so many have :O

Can't you read the thread title, you goon........

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
In Vietnam! Kick-off at 11.30pm and up for work at 6am. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Hope it's worth it!!

Russ

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Worked yesterday morning,up again tomorrow at 5-work must come first,besides have seen us play there,so no big deal................yeah right!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
No money, no points and breastfeeding baby lol.

Sure your not a Palace fan.............................................sorry,sounded good :kiss:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here