Why are we so shit?

Why are we so shit?

• Mark McGhee doesn't know what he's doing

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • Our players aren't good enough

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • We were always going to be hampered by our ground and finances

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Shit? Shit hot more like, I think we're playing splendidly and can't wait for the next exciting game

Votes: 3 4.8%

• Total voters

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Bluejuice said:
There's got to be a simple explanation

There is no reason why the explanation should be simple.

Ultimately you get what you pay for.

We pay less, we get less.

Bish Bosh

Aug 10, 2005
Wish it was in the EU
Re Greg Stanley, BG thank you that is very clear.

The point I'm making re what happened in the mid-90s is that it's created such intractable problema that eventually-i.e. now- everyone gets exhausted coping withe the after-effects.

You can only get blood out of a stone so long. No asset to borrow against, therefore nobody coming to the financial rescue.

Ends up with a slide back into the lower divisions.

Having said that, surely clear out dead wood in the squad this Summer and start with a leaner fresher squad next year.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not wish this to sound as another knock at DK but in the past, which I have said we should move on from, he has tended to give out contracts willy nilly for past achievements rather than what they can do for the coming season. Every manager has had to agree to take on Bob Booker and Dean White. MM probably had had no dealings with either of them prior to his appoinment as manager. MMs best days have been with Archie Knox as his assistant.

shabba

Dec 22, 2004
Bookham
Archie Knox got him the sack at Millwall by promoting a bland boring style of football, does that ring any bells?

gibbo

Dec 28, 2005
sussex
mark mcghee is jst just a clown he dont no what his doin his let go of cullip currie virgo knight hardin all key players his jst a clueless wanker

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
gibbo said:
mark mcghee is jst just a clown he dont no what his doin his let go of cullip currie virgo knight hardin all key players his jst a clueless wanker

Richie Morris, you now have a rival for the official village idiot of NSC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here