Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are we SIGNING all these USELESS Northern LUMPS ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
What is Slade doing SIGNING all these Stockport REJECTS ? Surely if we had AMBITION to get into the Championship we SHOULD be signing TRIED and tested Championship STANDARD players and not a load of OLD donkeys that were in League 2 a year ago.
I can ONLY deduce that the baldy CLOWN is going to FINISH the job he nearly done last season and get us RELEGATED and we are BUILDING a team for League 2.

SADE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Russell IS a....

[yt]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl0_9wvVH4k&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bl0_9wvVH4k&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/yt]

(Until tonight that is, then we will see ??? )

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think you are confusing your
sade21.jpg

with your
slade.jpg

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
What is Slade doing SIGNING all these Stockport REJECTS ? Surely if we had AMBITION to get into the Championship we SHOULD be signing TRIED and tested Championship STANDARD players and not a load of OLD donkeys that were in League 2 a year ago.
I can ONLY deduce that the baldy CLOWN is going to FINISH the job he nearly done last season and get us RELEGATED and we are BUILDING a team for League 2.

SADE OUT

SACK THE BOARD

:angry::angry::angry:

when is this going to stop its getting old

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Why IS every OTHER word IN this TOSSERS post DONE in CAPITALS. Its REALLY quite ANNOYING to READ.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here