Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are we always last?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Not sure if this is fixtures but on The Championship, why are we always the last match to be shown regardless of whether we are home or away?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
They seem to show it in roughly home side league position order

:lol:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
It's shown in league order regardless of who is home and away...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
It's in order of who is closest to the North Pole

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
simple its on ITV and they are shit with sport and have no idea what they are doing!

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
It must be run by the same programme producers as those in charge of sport in our region! Are these Hampshiters still known as Meridien and South Today? I haven't seen them in 10 years now.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Wrong. Thatguy was right, Cheltenham are below us and were at home but were still on before us.

I thought it was on league position. Hartlepool are above us; so their game - whoever they play, would be shown before us.

Frankly, the reason we are on last is because we are so low and have recently been playing teams also low in the table (and losing to them sadly - until yesterday).

We'll be on much earlier next Sunday!

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
I have also noticed this on Big League Weekend on sky sports

Big league weekend has done a few 'features' on us this season. mostly about the managerial situation both with micky coming back, then going, then slade... but we have still had some coverage... and with us beating Yeovil 5-0 with slade,we may get another 5minutes tonight! although they did cover it on friday, so who knows!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here