Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are they so rude?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
People I mean. Nearly every client that has come into the building today has been rude and ignorant, thinking they are some VIP, either ignoring me totally or just being outright rude. Is it me or are a lot of people twats?

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
In any customer facing industry you come across this all the time I am afraid. You will need to get a tougher skin or move into a job where you dont have to deal with people.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Nibble said:
People I mean. Nearly every client that has come into the building today has been rude and ignorant, thinking they are some VIP, either ignoring me totally or just being outright rude. Is it me or are a lot of people twats?

Just get on with it.

And, no, I don't want f***ing fries.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Re: Re: Why are they so rude?

Wozza said:
Just get on with it.

And, no, I don't want f***ing fries.

222px-The_Simpsons-Jeff_Albertson.png

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: Why are they so rude?

Les Biehn said:

That is actually my friend The Collector who posts on here from time to time...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Rambo said:
In any customer facing industry you come across this all the time I am afraid. You will need to get a tougher skin or move into a job where you dont have to deal with people.

Didn't say I didn't have a thick skin, worked in security/door work for years so a bit of shit doesn't bother me, just rudeness is exceptional at the moment.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
P.S Ok I will just get on with it if that is the best advice NSC can give me. was hoping for some tales of rudeness. Never mind

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nibble said:

Watched a prog on Channel 4 last night called the 7 deadly sins of England (or something like that) apparently it's in an Englishman's culture to be rude.

Found the prog a depressing reflection of chav culture. (Well to me they were chavs).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
people can be very rude , normally in a work environment its to do with them thinking they are better so dont need the manners.

Would still say we are politer than the Spanish who are by far the rudess nation of people I've ever had the misfortune to meet

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dougal said:
people can be very rude , normally in a work environment its to do with them thinking they are better so dont need the manners.

Would still say we are politer than the Spanish who are by far the rudess nation of people I've ever had the misfortune to meet

New Yorkers are up there in the rude stakes. Loud and rude.

Nibble said:
P.S Ok I will just get on with it if that is the best advice NSC can give me. was hoping for some tales of rudeness. Never mind

French are worse. Particularly Parisians. I once went to Paris to meet a customer in a Michilen star restaurant. I arrived, sat there... sat there some more. Finally called him to see what was up and he was in New York! Fucker had flown out that day on business and didn't even bother telling me. Didn't apologise either.
Food was shit too.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Lokki 7 said:
French are worse. Particularly Parisians. I once went to Paris to meet a customer in a Michilen star restaurant. I arrived, sat there... sat there some more. Finally called him to see what was up and he was in New York! Fucker had flown out that day on business and didn't even bother telling me. Didn't apologise either.
Food was shit too.

Too right, i once went in a bar in Paris and said " Giz A Pint A Lager, And A Packet of Pork Scratchins"
Rude Fucker completely ignored me. :nono:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Nibble said:
Is it me or are a lot of people twats?

Many, many people are twats and many form groups of equal twattishness.

:wave:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Nibble said:

I agree - and I blame stupid shows like the apprentice, making people believe they can bully people into being better business people, or they'll get a better deal as they are more forthright and agressive - complete and UTTER tripe!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Manners are taught from when you are a baby, or not as seems to be the case these days. Blame the parents or even better Maggie Thatcher which seems to be the easiest way???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here