Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are there still Wrexham Tickets available ?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Apparently there are still over 600 tickets unsold for the game this Saturday.

Have people just given up or is it the Christmas 'I'm trying to save a few quid' excuse ?

Come on people - we need to fill Withdean to support our case for Falmer. I'm going out in Nottingham in the evening but am still going to the match.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
In days gone by, a lot of floating supporters would make their mind up on the day depending on weather, missus nagging re christmas shopping, etc. Unfortunately you now have to plan to pay £22 to watch Div 2 footy on a temporary plastic seat in the pouring rain (forecast for Sat) with no roof. Although I pay for my season ticket as soon as the form gets through the door I can see why some might not find it so attractive.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Spiros said:
In days gone by, a lot of floating supporters would make their mind up on the day depending on weather, missus nagging re christmas shopping, etc. Unfortunately you now have to plan to pay £22 to watch Div 2 footy on a temporary plastic seat in the pouring rain (forecast for Sat) with no roof. Although I pay for my season ticket as soon as the form gets through the door I can see why some might not find it so attractive.

agree with you love going to watch, however sometimes 22 quid is a bit much, however we all know the reason behind the price

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
One problem (apartfrom the logistics of actually picking up a ticket) is that the price was partially based on the supply and demand theory. The point being is that following relegation that part of the pie doesn't quite ring true anymore.

Yes £22 is rather a lot to sit in the pouring rain.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's not the most attractive fixture. It's the run up to Christmas. It's expensive. You're gonna get soaked. Only about 6,000 hardcore fans, the rest are fickle.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm getting my snowboard waxed, thats my excuse anyway :D

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Yes, but i think we have a larger percentage than most clubs.

Not compared to say, Reading. And, how many Manure fans would stay is Surrey if they finished outside the top four ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The Great Cornholio said:
Hello Mr Kettle. You're black.

Yours sincerely,

Mr Pot

Hmmm. Ernie in "absolutely spot on post" shocker. Followed by TGC in "made me spit out my shochu laughing" post.

Top stuff all round.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
we would lose a bit of money but how bout we give 200 tickets to a local school, withdean would be full and possibly open the eyes of some local children that there is a football club in brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here