Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why are all the snickers the only flavour left in the celebrations?

1066gull

Why is it they make more snickers than everything else, can't they make more malteasers?

Whats the flavour that gets left behind in your household?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I am more of a cadbury's miniture heroes man myself.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Peanuts and chocolate just don't go very well together in my opinion.
Our tub of Heroes is stuffed with unwanted Snickers.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
What are you on about, man? They are a marriage made in heaven! :drool:

Mmmm....nah. A peanut needs to be SALTED or DRY ROASTED. That is its purpose.
Smothering it in chocolate is just wrong wrong WRONG. And don't even get me STARTED on raisins.

1066gull

Snickers are a bit like marmite. you either love or hate it. i hate um but love marmite!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I was until this Christmas when I discovered, to my horror, that they had replaced Crunchies and Time Outs with Eclairs and Bournville. What were they thinking!

Ruddy 'eck - that is the last time I purchase heroes! This Christmas I have been mostly eating Cadbury's roses - I live the creamy ones.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Smothering it in chocolate is just wrong wrong WRONG. And don't even get me STARTED on raisins.

On the BUTTON as always Easy.

How do you stand on the great 'Honey Roast' debate?

My feeling is that Honey Roasting is only really workable in a Cashew scenario, thereby producing one of life's great PLEASURES, in the form of (in particular), the M&S Honey Roast Cashew .

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Love the snicker ones, there the first to go,
Always the bounty ones that get left, ugggggggghhhhhhh, horrible things.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Not in my house, I absolutely LOVE snickers, they are gone in no time. It's the wretched Bounty that are around until Autumn in Chez Gritty.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

Nope not having that at all. A mixed bag of chocolate covered peanuts and raisins from that little sweet shop at the bottom of Victoria Park is a magical childhood memory.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Nope not having that at all. A mixed bag of chocolate covered peanuts and raisins from that little sweet shop at the bottom of Victoria Park is a magical childhood memory.

I always think chocolate peanuts/raisins taste so much better when made with crappy chocolate - i.e. not M&M's

Years ago, Worthing used to have a Saturday market next to the Library, and it was a regular weekend treat to get a bag of chocolate peanuts from the sweet stall!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here