Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hopefully another big fat red face for Sam

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Agree entirely. Their fans could be our '12th man' on Saturday if they're against him enough... hopefully some quality tippy tappy from us will do the trick.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dunno, I think WHU winning means we can close the gap on Brum to 4 points and put added pressure on Reading as they will be on level points. I think the best thing for us is to worry about whats best for us at this stage. West ham are a cert for 2nd or 3rd place so other than on Saturday have no bearing on what happens to our position.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-0 the Blues

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This should be hilarious hopefully, fat Sam with that bewildered who can I blame for this pile of sh1te look

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Sky commentator "If the first goal was big i think that could be even bigger!".

Where do they get these guys from?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Dunno, I think WHU winning means we can close the gap on Brum to 4 points and put added pressure on Reading as they will be on level points. I think the best thing for us is to worry about whats best for us at this stage. West ham are a cert for 2nd or 3rd place so other than on Saturday have no bearing on what happens to our position.

Agree with this - a West Ham win would suit us better. Doesn't look likely now though! 2-0 to Brum.......................

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Get the f*** in !!

If we beat Reading at home on fri night, Albion will be promoting us on Saturday. It doesnt get sweeter. !! :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here