Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Who'sThe Three (Living) People You'd Most CHERISH A Selfie With?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I’m a big fan of my RDZ selfie even if he makes me look like an ogre.
Wouldn’t mind one with Obama, Beckham and Henry

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
The longest serving members of Genesis, my favourite band and the music they produced is the ever present in my life, so Tony Banks, Mike Rutherford and Phil Collins would be my choice

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
I’m not a fan of selfies, but if I treat the question as “who are the three people you would most like to meet?” the answer then would be…

1. Sir Michael Caine
2. Sir David Attenborough
3. Dame Judy Dench

The main criteria for choosing them is that they have all led long and interesting lives and all seem to be genuinely decent people.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
None at all.

I'm not bothered about selfies
Me neither, nor autographs . .I've met a fair few people over the years, including Peter Ward!m Sometimes it's nice to be caught in a legit photo with people if its a genuine situation . . . As long as they last the memories are best.

I did take one selfie. It was work and I was at work

I'd been involved with the resotration of a little Marcos and it was Jackie Stewarts very first race car and his first ever race winning car in 1961 . . . I'd just driven it at Goodwood and he came over to have a look and say hello. . . . No one else was around and the car owner was over the moon to have a photo of him with the car . . .

Attachments

• IMG_0041.jpeg
    IMG_0041.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 52

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Cherish is a bit strong, but it would be great conversation pieces to have selfies with the following, nobody would believe me otherwise. Also would make great LinkedIn profile photos.

1. Kim Jong Un
2. Vladimir Putin
3. Xi Jinping
4. Donald Trump ??

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I’m not a fan of selfies, but if I treat the question as “who are the three people you would most like to meet?” the answer then would be…

1. Sir Michael Caine
2. Sir David Attenborough
3. Dame Judy Dench

The main criteria for choosing them is that they have all led long and interesting lives and all seem to be genuinely decent people.
These are a national treasure.

it would be a dream for many of us to have a one to one cuppa and a natter with any or all of these three .

a photo is a funny thing . . . . Captures a fraction of a second . . . yes it provokes memories, if you were genuinely involved with the other person. . But it can also be a meaningless situation . . . Some 'stars' are pro's at puting it on, to the point their careers hang on it . . .espacially old has beens!

FWLIW JAckie Stewart, at Goodwood played the corporate game and was polite but uninterested . . .Derek Bell's the same, and some, a vacuous tart Of average talent By comparison.

Stirling Moss was different gravy. Weapons grade charisma, talent, and a proper gent.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Bruce Springsteen
Lewis Hamilton
Finn Russell/Alfie Barbeary/Ted Hill/Ollie Lawrence/Will Muir in fact any of the Bath Rugby team right at this moment*.

(I was going to put Neil Armstrong, then realised he's once again left this little blue planet)

*could be replaced by Prof Alice Roberts :love:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Cathy Sledge
Linda Lusardi
Clint Eastwood

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My 3 children. Struggling to remember the last time we were all together at the same time.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
Bruce Springsteen
Lewis Hamilton
Finn Russell/Alfie Barbeary/Ted Hill/Ollie Lawrence/Will Muir in fact any of the Bath Rugby team right at this moment*.

(I was going to put Neil Armstrong, then realised he's once again left this little blue planet)

*could be replaced by Prof Alice Roberts :love:
Buzz Aldrin's still about if you're after somebody from the first moon mission.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
1. Hannah Waddingham - at around 7am on a Sunday morning in a converted loft apartment in London.
2. Dave Grohl
3. Dunno………….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here