Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose the faggot in the pink

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Telboy said:
David Yelldell had to wear the pink top in the second half as the ref and linos changed to yellow and the only other goalkeeper tops we had were white, which for obvious reasons he could not wear, green, which he could not wear as their keeper had green on and they can not wear the same colour in case one keeper goes up for an attack, so it had to pink. To his credit he shut the home supporters up with some very good saves. We had four goalkeeper tops ready but as it turned out only two could be used.

:)

Throw it off the bus next time - they will find something else for him to wear. It really should not be allowed on a football pitch

I just assumed it was a calculated response to the arrival of Ken Bates at Elland Road.

If they're not now getting a ten point deduction for going into administration, maybe they should have the ten points knocked off for failing to control their obviously homophobic supporters in the Revie Stand.

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
The top is vast becoming a legend. I was there so missed phone in, but when interviewed apparently he said, "It severed him well and he might wear it next week."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Do we really care what eveyone else thinks ?

Not me - bollocks to the lot of them :lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I like the pink shirt. Yelldells face was a picture as he ran out in it to the Kop yesterday. Heh.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
RickofBHAFC said:
"I never f***ed anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?"

Scarface.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here