Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whose the faggot in the pink

Roger Mellie

Sep 27, 2004
London SE1
Great day and Yelldell had an excellent debut and made one top quality save. He was self assured throughout and his distribution was top draw. So what f***ing wanker designed the stupid pink top that meant when he went out for the second half, having changed because the refs had to change tops, he was subjected to 20,000 leeds fans chanting "whose the faggot in the pink" ffs is his job as a brighton keeper not hard enough anyway.

He is very good though!!

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
And is it a prelude to the 'Maroon' away shirt?

Top laugh - "We've got the gayest goalie in the land..."

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He looked very good, well assured and communicated well.

Lost the plot a bit after the whistle - Premiersh1te clubs never go over and thank their away support :jester:

Must have wondered what the hell was going on - Bob Booker larging it :lolol:

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
David Yelldell had to wear the pink top in the second half as the ref and linos changed to yellow and the only other goalkeeper tops we had were white, which for obvious reasons he could not wear, green, which he could not wear as their keeper had green on and they can not wear the same colour in case one keeper goes up for an attack, so it had to pink. To his credit he shut the home supporters up with some very good saves. We had four goalkeeper tops ready but as it turned out only two could be used.

:)

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
I don't really see what the problem with the kit is. If a player lets chants about what shirt they are wearing affect their performance they shouldn't be a professional footballer anyway.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Whoever agreed to a pink goalie top needs sacking immediately.

The last thing a goalie needs away from home is the crap he was subjected too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Albion Dan said:
Whoever agreed to a pink goalie top needs sacking immediately.

The last thing a goalie needs away from home is the crap he was subjected too.
word. it has to be a bloody joke to have a pink goalie kit

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
This fellow seems to get away with wearing pink every week. Granted its not ALL pink!

buffon030425.jpg

And the whole Palermo team. Wonder how this team would get on in this country wearing those shirts!

palermo.JPG

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
Biscuit said:
Its not pink.

It's salmon.

From where I was sitting it was pink mate and it's f***ing 'orrible and needs to be binned along with the stupid chants our fans have taken to singing of 'You're too ugly to be gay' i.e. Yes we're gay but we're good looking as well as 'Don't knock it till you've tried it'. We get enough stick from opposition fans about being gay without this nonsense! :angry: :shootself:
If it's an attempt to say 'we're bigger than you and can rise above that childishness' then it don't work! :nono:

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
"I never f***ed anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?"

Mate - I gotta just ask was that line from the film ''Carlito's Way''?
I recognise it from somewhere - that was a bloody quality film!!:thumbsup:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Just thinking of the team talk at half-time...

Oatway: Nah, it's alright Dave - no-one will notice. It'll suit you.

Yelldell: Well, I'm not sure, it's a bit noisy isn't it? Won't people take the piss?

Chippie: No, you'll be fine. This crowd might as well have gone to the library. Besides, the colour is SO this year.

Yelldell: Well, OK, but what's this gay thing people go on about...?

** Entire squad looks to the ceiling and starts nonchalantly whistling **

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here