Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

whose Littlehampton Seagulls flag?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Who owns the england flag with Littlehampton across the middle [why would you admit that :lolol: ] and the picture of the seagull top right? was hanging on the upper tier in the dutch end behind the goal?

Nice flag :clap:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Springal said:
Who owns the england flag with Littlehampton across the middle [why would you admit that :lolol: ] and the picture of the seagull top right? was hanging on the upper tier in the dutch end behind the goal?

What this one
10008830gx.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
that'll be the fella, is it yours?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Springal said:

Better place to live than Worthing:p

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is there a worse place to live than Lttlehampton. It is an absolute shit hole with its delinquent youngsters that even the police are scared to walk around.

All the kids from 10 years old think that they are little hard men and gangsters.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
BensGrandad said:
Is there a worse place to live than Lttlehampton. It is an absolute shit hole with its delinquent youngsters that even the police are scared to walk around.

All the kids from 10 years old think that they are little hard men and gangsters.

yes next door to you u old fucker :salute:

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
kestrel said:
yes next door to you u old fucker :salute:

Listen here Kestrel. IVE lived here 25 years and i reckon i can speak for the place myself ok, so i'll tell you.......its a real fuckin shithole and the streets at night are full of little gangsta, street drinking and drugs rife, crappy shops, crapper pubs..so you are basically right mate :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here