• Real Madrid

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Other..............

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Depending on Shevchenko I would say Milan are the most likely. If he can get fit for the final (which they will make with ease) I can see them winning it.

If not then Chelsea, they've got the legs to go al the way and with Robben and Drogba on the way back they could beat anyone.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Inter. Adriano, Vieri & Martins have to be the best strike force in Europe, and the rest of the team are sound enough. Good outsiders. Plus I have long had money on them.

E

enigma

Repugnant Toad said:
Inter. Adriano, Vieri & Martins have to be the best strike force in Europe, and the rest of the team are sound enough. Good outsiders. Plus I have long had money on them.

Good man:clap2:

I hope the defense holds up with Favalli and Cordoba suspended for the second leg.

Adriano-Martins is the best young strike partnership around. We have a very good midfield as well, defense has improved but slightly dodgy due to attacking way we play. Toldo has gone downhill over the last couple of years, used to be one of the very best but dodgy now,especially on crosses..

We are a good outsider though, worth noting that we beat Valencia 5-1away and have only lost one game in all competitions this season.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
can't see anyone but Chelsea or Milan winning it.
They both have quality all over the pitch and great defences. But i'd go for Chelsea in as they have more variety tactically.

Inter's defence is too dodgy.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
enigma said:
Good man:clap2:

We are a good outsider though, worth noting that we beat Valencia 5-1away and have only lost one game in all competitions this season.

But on the flip side Inter haven't won enough games this season. They've only lost once in the league bute are still 14 points off the leaders

E

enigma

Voroshilov said:
But on the flip side Inter haven't won enough games this season. They've only lost once in the league bute are still 14 points off the leaders

Agreed, and thats why we wont win the league, we blew too many points between oct-xmas. But since Xmas we have done very well in the league, winning a lot more games. It also shows we're very hard to beat, losing once to a Milan team that was very lucky to win and is generally considered one of the best teams around. I don't honestly think we will win, but only losing once means we're hard to beat and thats important in a knock out competiton

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Milan look to clever even for Mourinho. Barcelona thought attacking was the way to do it, Milan can defend like Italians, and attack superbly.

E

enigma

silky1 said:
Milan look to clever even for Mourinho. Barcelona thought attacking was the way to do it, Milan can defend like Italians, and attack superbly.

Yeah,agreed. They have to be favourites then Chelsea for me.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: if you dont care don't open it matey, i think the winner of real madrid and juventus will go close.but its a lottery really pick anyone from milan,chelsea,juve, madrid in my eyes.

E

enigma

fatbadger said:
I opened this thread expecting the near-obligatory "don't care" option. I'm appalled that it isn't there.

For the record, I DON'T CARE.

Thanks for that.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
PSV Eindhoven are my dark horse tip. Didn't put a bet on though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Bye Bye Real:clap2:

Must be time for a new manager-this one's been in place nearly a year:lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here