Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your player of the season so far?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
No because that would make you a sad arse.

I guess you are just being nice in not picking on colbourne kid for spelling it incorrectly as well.

How nice of you.

:wave:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
...almost as much as just posting a smiley would make you a sad arse...oh hang on a minute.

:( :sheep:

larus

Very thought provoking thread Stevie_boy.

Early in the season, would have been Currie.

Now, it's such a tough call.

Butters was playing well up until DC left, but since then he's got better.

Oatway was playing better than I'd ever seen up until DC left, but again, after he got made captain, I thought he was even more up for it (if he could ever be).

Virgs did very well up front, but I don't think this helped LK. Then he started to fade a bit. Since he's been put in defence, he's looked more at home.

Hinshelwood has just got better and better as the season has progressed.

Paul Reid has stepped up a few notches over the last few months as well.

FDM has been playing well, and his kicking has definately improved this year.

LK has taken on-board whatever message MM has been trying to get through to him in terms of attitude. Over the last 2-3 months he's been playing better, and you can see his confidence returning. It was only time before he started to find the net.

Now, I think it would be Hinsh or Butters, but it's such a tough call.

It's so good now that we've got a group of players and we can discuss genuine contenders for player of the season. Going back a few years it was either BZ or DC. I couldn't disagree (well, maybe I could if I wanted to) with any player named above as they have all got a case to be chosen.

Thank you MM.:clap:

Richie Morris said:
Agree completely with Larus, especially about Virgs playing well but having that this did not help Leon's game.

I'd like to raise a point in disagrement with this view Richie but, first, I'd like your permission to post it because I don't want you going all arsey on me :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Oatway Butters or Virgo

binary

Oct 4, 2004
South East Guildford
1. Hinsh
2. Virgs
3. FDM

However, in the past 2 months there have been significant contributions from most of the squad - with the exception of Jonah. Even Harding has picked up his level of play!

14 more points for survival. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here