Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your player of the season so far?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
So who do u thibk is the player of the season so far, i have been impresed by Adam Hinshlewood and Paul Reid.

Virgs - he's why we're not in the relegation zone. But Charlie's a good call too.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Butters

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
hinshelwood by a country mile for me. he has been awesome all season

Oatway has had his best year in a brighton shirt and deserves a mention but hinshelwood has been class!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Hinshelwood, awesome at the back, useful versatility, has proven to be a better player than I could imagine. Although if Leon keeps going as he has of late, he could be in with a shout.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
If we had played more to Leon's strengths then I suspect he would have hit this sort of form far earlier in the campaign.

Virgo deserves a mention and has scored some important goals but I think he has looked far better when played in defence and is a bit behind some others as far as player of the year is concerned.

Butters has been superb again. I think he is in better form then when he won the award.

Oatway has really stepped his game up and surprised many fans this season so far.

Hinshelwood has been brilliant and really looks like coming of age this season.

Kuipers has been as much behind our slender 1v0 victories as the goalscorers. His contribution at Forest, Leicester etc defied belief.

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2003
Virgo slightly ahead of hinsh for sheer commitment wherever he plays.

Both have been class this season

Also special mentions for FDM who has been awsome and Charlie who has proved alot of critics wrong and been our most improved player.

Cant think of many players who have let us down really....could say mongo and jarrett but havent really proved there worth yet

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Got to be Hinsh for me with Virgs a close second.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here