Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your J. League Team?

Standard fayre at J-League games, the bloody LOVE the soccerball.

And Jubilo LOVE the Albion.

n578246785_158674_1628.jpg

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
[yt]BPWDjJgl9Qg[/yt]

You can skip the Japanese bit in the middle, but this was the last home game of the season, Saturday just gone. All this fun, and you can take in a bag full of beers. I'm not saying I don't love watching football back home, but you get the feeling we're missing out on a lot.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
[yt]BPWDjJgl9Qg[/yt]

You can skip the Japanese bit in the middle, but this was the last home game of the season, Saturday just gone. All this fun, and you can take in a bag full of beers. I'm not saying I don't love watching football back home, but you get the feeling we're missing out on a lot.

Will you be back to watch any boring football over the Xmas?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
[yt]BPWDjJgl9Qg[/yt]

I must admit I find the J-league pretty boring. It's like watching friendly/training matches. You can go a half without seeing a proper tackle.

Having said that those fans look like they're having a far better time than any of the fans in Tokyo.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I must admit I find the J-league pretty boring. It's like watching friendly/training matches. You can go a half without seeing a proper tackle.

Having said that those fans look like they're having a far better time than any of the fans in Tokyo.

It's swings and roundabouts definitely. The standard can on a bad day be pretty shocking. The Emp. Cup game against your lot had me raging at the ineptitude of some of our "attacking" moves, and I often get a lot more frustrated than those around me at the way the ball is lost, or the lack physicality compared to the English game. But what you might lose on the pitch, the crack I have on match day with my mates and the colour and vibe at most games makes up for it. Yeah, the chants can feel a bit too choreographed and lacking in spontaneity, and there's nowhere near the level of humour you find at home, but when you're all three sheets on a six pack of Asahi, you make your own fun. :thumbsup:

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
It's swings and roundabouts definitely. The standard can on a bad day be pretty shocking. The Emp. Cup game against your lot had me raging at the ineptitude of some of our "attacking" moves, and I often get a lot more frustrated than those around me at the way the ball is lost, or the lack physicality compared to the English game. But what you might lose on the pitch, the crack I have on match day with my mates and the colour and vibe at most games makes up for it. Yeah, the chants can feel a bit too choreographed and lacking in spontaneity, and there's nowhere near the level of humour you find at home, but when you're all three sheets on a six pack of Asahi, you make your own fun. :thumbsup:

Apologies GNLF, mistook your post for Johnny Crumplin's - hence the "your lot" reference to mean JEF United! That's what happens when you turn off avatars - everyone looks the same!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Im sorry i only watch Brighton and hove albion games and as previously stated have no interest in other forms of so called football.

I do admire the Japanese as a race of people though and im sure they kick it really well,though after just reading they fuelled thier Kamakazie Pilots planes with enough petrol to make it back to the carrier i wonder if somebody in japan has been telling fibs! :bigwave:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Looks crap, far to many women in the crowd for one. The reason they are having fun is probably because they don't really give a shit. Bit like Rugby fans

Im sorry i only watch Brighton and hove albion games and as previously stated have no interest in other forms of so called football.

I do admire the Japanese as a race of people though and im sure they kick it really well,though after just reading they fuelled thier Kamakazie Pilots planes with enough petrol to make it back to the carrier i wonder if somebody in japan has been telling fibs! :bigwave:

I believe the fuel tanks were full ,to maximise explosion and fire on the American vessels. Brave if misguided men, you'd have thought they would have at least deserved a shag from the girls who saw them off; apparently, they weren't even allowed a grope!

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Looks crap, far to many women in the crowd for one. The reason they are having fun is probably because they don't really give a shit. Bit like Rugby fans

Far better to stand in embittered silence looking like a miserable bastard, I suppose? That really proves you care doesn't it? :shootself

I'm not sure I doubt their passion - one team has even declared Jihad recently. :)

final%2Bjihad%2Breysol2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here