Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your favourite CURRENT Albion player?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NOONEY NOONEY - best winger we've had in my lifetime

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NOONEY. By a country MILE. If he had a consistent set of shooting boots we wouldn't see him for dust. Ranks WAY above KLL on current form. IMHO, like.

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Because I'm genuinely struggling to pick just one.

Most seasons I have one clear favourite, last year it was Elliott Bennett, but this year it seems we are spoilt for choice in terms of sheer quality, determination and good old fashioned steely grit.

CMS is a fantastic asset, real workhorse, never gives up and will be worth plenty of goals this season.

Nooney seems to get better with every game, a CLASS act with flair, pace and silky skills to get the job done.

Lua Lua is SO f***ing quick, I just love watching him.

Dunk has come in as understudy and totally exceeded everyone's expectations with performances that belie his years. AND at 19 he's only going to get better.

Bridcutt is the powerhouse in the middle, doing the important tidy stuff whilst keeping a cool head. He's solid, dependable and future captain material.

And the rest of the squad are just as AWESOME.

I really am struggling this year. But who's doing it for YOU?

All of the fcuking gems on the pitch playing for us today,what a brilliant team we have.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
It's totally unfair to single out one player at this stage. Every player has done their bit so far and long may this continue.

It is a team game. I am chuffed to bits thus far with them all but they have to rise to our ever increasing expectations now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here