Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your favourite CURRENT Albion player?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Because I'm genuinely struggling to pick just one.

Most seasons I have one clear favourite, last year it was Elliott Bennett, but this year it seems we are spoilt for choice in terms of sheer quality, determination and good old fashioned steely grit.

CMS is a fantastic asset, real workhorse, never gives up and will be worth plenty of goals this season.

Nooney seems to get better with every game, a CLASS act with flair, pace and silky skills to get the job done.

Lua Lua is SO f***ing quick, I just love watching him.

Dunk has come in as understudy and totally exceeded everyone's expectations with performances that belie his years. AND at 19 he's only going to get better.

Bridcutt is the powerhouse in the middle, doing the important tidy stuff whilst keeping a cool head. He's solid, dependable and future captain material.

And the rest of the squad are just as AWESOME.

I really am struggling this year. But who's doing it for YOU?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Bridcutt

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
It's fast becoming Bridcutt for me.

Edit : You are right, there's strength and flair right the way through so difficult to pick one who's head and shoulders above the rest.

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
CMS is amazing, but it's gotta be Bridcutt :D

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yes you are right special mention for Dunk but playing with Greer has really helped him.

WeAreTheAlbion

Aug 19, 2010
Northstand - AMEX Stadium
Barnesy, has been ever since he joined, always will be until he leaves, my mates get annoyed because of all the times i try and defend him when he does something bad.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Another Liam vote from me

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Dunk for me, for a lad of his age he has been a revelation. Just gets better each game, him and Greer are NOW our first choice CB's can't see el abd or elphick shifting him

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Should have made this a poll.

Looks like it's Bridcutt closely followed by Noone at the moment. Although I'm surprised not to see more votes for CMS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here