Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's Your Current Favourite Football Pundit?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Please tell me you are joking tone? :lolol:

No i think he's interesting unbiased and anyone who played for us & did this to that diving Dutch bastard

keown-nistelnooy2-415x275.jpg

will get my vote

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I am a big fan of Ray 'Butch' Wilkins, always talks a lot of sense. Looking forward to seeing Gary Neville on all Sky Sports live games next season, should be interesting.

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
Peter Beagrie tells it like it is, and seems to know about all 4 leagues rather than those with premiership rose tinted glasses. Scott Minto is one of the newbies that I like to listen to.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I've got to go along with Lee Dixon. Unlike Hansen and Lawrenson he manages to "park" his affection for the big club he used to play for and retain his objectivity.

I think the Beeb need to lose Lawrenson. Like Hansen he's ex-Liverpool and fairly dour, but at least Hansen has a dry sense of humour.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Johnny Byrne
A) I don't give a shit about anyone else apart from The Albion
B) The opinions of pundits who haven't played the game (i.e. journos) are irrelevant to me

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Dixon by miles, then Nevin or Souness,

That's if we're not including James Richardson

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
I've got to go along with Lee Dixon. Unlike Hansen and Lawrenson he manages to "park" his affection for the big club he used to play for and retain his objectivity.

I think the Beeb need to lose Lawrenson. Like Hansen he's ex-Liverpool and fairly dour, but at least Hansen has a dry sense of humour.

Lawrenson is annoying. Deeply.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Phil Neville was also very good on Five Live last night. Like Labour, I think Sky have got the wrong brother...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Matt Holland is showing a lot of promise, very articulate and gets it right most of the time, hopefully he'll get out of talkSPORT before they ruin him. Lee Dixon is very good, Jimmy Armfield has always been excellent.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Matt Holland has revealed true colours as Manure-glory-hunter.
Now out of the bag, the slanted dialogue seems to give Xavi-Messi-Iniesta-Pedro & Co little chance at Wembley. Wishful thinking from Holland.

Stewart Robson, with a top coaching background too, in contrast is great.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here