Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's your ASSIGNED "second" team?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
am I allowed one?

But of course, my fine fellow:

Congratulations Braders: You have drawn Southend as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Any chance of Kilmarnock? They play in blue and white stripes, and Gordon Smith used to play for them too.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
But of course, my fine fellow:

Congratulations Braders: You have drawn Southend as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009.

GWARN YOU SHRIMPERS :) very happy with that

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Only English league at present, I'm afraid. Still interested? You could get Colchester....or Chester

or HUDDERSFIELD? I quite like them, as they have the FUNNIEST online fanzine on the PLANET,

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
or HUDDERSFIELD? I quite like them, as they have the FUNNIEST online fanzine on the PLANET,

Congratulations El Presidente: You have drawn Oldham as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009.

Does the same bloke still do it? Used to be absolutely top notch!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Congratulations El Presidente: You have drawn Oldham as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009.

Does the same bloke still do it? Used to be absolutely top notch!

I believe he does still do it, and it is incredible.

I think I can claim as my fellow CELEBRITY FAN, the one and only Michelle Marsh.

Home Kit

_40056807_michelle270.jpg

Full Away Kit

Michelle_Marsh_L.jpg

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Congratulations Bright1064: You have drawn Lincoln City as your "second" team for this season. You must support them almost as much as Brighton until May 2009.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here