Attachments

• brighton_sussex_big_beach_boutique_event_fatboy_slim_july_2002.jpg
    brighton_sussex_big_beach_boutique_event_fatboy_slim_july_2002.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 264

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If the weather is decent on Saturday, I'll be heading for a bar on the beach after the game.
If it shitty, I'll go straight into the Lanes. Either way (and whatever the result), I'm getting spackered.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
According to the BBC website Saturday in BN1 currently looks glorious...although the BBC is about as accurate as Kurt Nogan in front of an open goal where weather forecasting is concerned. ;)

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
anyone know if it is against council regulations to build a bonfire on the beach to celebrate us staying up???

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
anyone know if it is against council regulations to build a bonfire on the beach to celebrate us staying up???

I think you can get a licence to have a barbecue, just say you are cooking for lots of people

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
According to the BBC website Saturday in BN1 currently looks glorious...although the BBC is about as accurate as Kurt Nogan in front of an open goal where weather forecasting is concerned. ;)

the outlook is very bright esp around 4.45 on sat

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
i havnt any speedos to wear! its a bit short notice! would you still wear your speedos if some blighter had unpicked the cotton of the 1st S ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Whatever happened to the NSCer who called the weather with uncanny accuracy all Winter? HE would know. And I don't mean Uncle Spielberg :glare:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Surely you mean Craig Davies?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here