Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s tuning into Arsenal fan tv later?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It turns out 4th and Champions League football was like winning a medal.

If ever there was a lesson in:-

'Careful what you wish for'.

It's Arsenal FC.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
They are doing their thing - AFTV and the unfortunately named BHA-hating BHAVSS14. Great entertainment.

Actually a big fan of these fans even after their hurtful words against our rock and pebbles - good luck to them.

Kier, Jezza, Piers, Shine on Harvey Moon, The Yob your boys took one hell of a beating

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If you want to see rational fans, and the scene that was replicated all over Sussex, and a bit in Berkshire, this is a worthy 45 seconds

Urgh. Maybe it's just me, but these 'watch people watching the game' videos are only fun if you're watching fans of losing teams. Watching people cheering in celebration is no where near as funny as watching people throw theirs toys out the pram and tear into the players they were bigging up earlier. Almost crying over a game of football.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Urgh. Maybe it's just me, but these 'watch people watching the game' videos are only fun if you're watching fans of losing teams. Watching people cheering in celebration is no where near as funny as watching people throw theirs toys out the pram and tear into the players they were bigging up earlier. Almost crying over a game of football.

Very true that little lad normally does videos at the game, with his friend. Don’t normally watch them but this was good to see, they also have a longer video of the game, if you watch that you can see there was no histrionics and dissing our player when we went behind, just a bit of natural disappointment and hoping we could hang of the draw at the end, then the full on emotion of unexpected win.

It’s just the contrast to the entitlement of Arsenal fans I found interesting.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. 20200621_113732.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Very true that little lad normally does videos at the game, with his friend. Don’t normally watch them but this was good to see, they also have a longer video of the game, if you watch that you can see there was no histrionics and dissing our player when we went behind, just a bit of natural disappointment and hoping we could hang of the draw at the end, then the full on emotion of unexpected win.

It’s just the contrast to the entitlement of Arsenal fans I found interesting.

Lovely family, top, top people.

Last edited:

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Fan of a club that has a song about cheating (Same Old Arsenal, Always Cheating), calls out player/club as cheating

https://youtu.be/chMHFSj_ivA

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

This has to be kept up for posterity - it's the funniest most petulant thing I've seen from a grown man (although on camera he seems to be all of 3ft).

Seeing a supposed adult lose the plot over a 50/50 challenge that you see every game really does emphasize what a simpleton that guy is.

Well done to Robbie for keeping a straight face.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This has to be kept up for posterity - it's the funniest most petulant thing I've seen from a grown man (although on camera he seems to be all of 3ft).

Seeing a supposed adult lose the plot over a 50/50 challenge that you see every game really does emphasize what a simpleton that guy is.

He's a caricature - no adult would dress like that, no matter how short they are. :lolol:

Last edited:

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019

They normally take the piss out of him (Ty) on there because he’s always covered in Arsenal branded everything. :lolol:

Robbie very level-headed and the voice of reason as per usual.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here