Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who’s tuning into Arsenal fan tv later?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
The gold starts at around 2:10. They're on a watch-along that is slightly behind and all moaning that they've only managed a draw. Then the bloke in the middle checks his phone....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K2AEZoyFfQ

At 1:32 the dominant chatterbox is fuming that “Brighton have taken 4 points off of Arsenal Football Club”.

At 1:33 it gets worse.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
If you want to see rational fans, and the scene that was replicated all over Sussex, and a bit in Berkshire, this is a worthy 45 seconds

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

download (2).jpg

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Oh FFS I have been away from London for several decades now, I remember all the raasclaat, bludclart and other jamaican slang/speech, but this is like a horrendous caricature of that.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not AFTV, but watching this his highly amusing. :lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::l olol::lolol:

An Arsenal fan who gets that his players don’t have the fire in the belly needed to be a top team. Good and amusing watch. He was right about Bissouma too, a player who should have been booked for an accumulation of fouls, but who would probably have made sure they won the game if he’d been in an Arsenal shirt.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Fan of a club that has a song about cheating (Same Old Arsenal, Always Cheating), calls out player/club as cheating

https://youtu.be/chMHFSj_ivA

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Professional comedy writers couldn't come up with a sketch as funny as this. Each time matey came towards the camera, I just laughed more and more. Just when you thought that was it, he did it again... and again! So, so funny. Credit to Robbie as the "Straight man".

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
An Arsenal fan who gets that his players don’t have the fire in the belly needed to be a top team. Good and amusing watch. He was right about Bissouma too, a player who should have been booked for an accumulation of fouls, but who would probably have made sure they won the game if he’d been in an Arsenal shirt.

I actually quite enjoyed that, one of the best I've seen from that genre (the faints of faint praise).

He was right about Dunk too.
It doesn't matter how delusional an Arsenal fan you are, if you have Arsenal in your blud you should be crawling over broken glass to get Lewis Dunk, not looking down your nose at him.

Listening to them now, they'd have probably turned their noses up at Adams, Bould and Keown. #Tw@ts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here