Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's this Virgirlo?????

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
:clap2: :clap2:

Should not have said that, the poor girl will be inundated now...:clap2: :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I shall refrain...somehow!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Me too, wait till she contacts me:D

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
why not just start a dating thread! post if u wanna meal and f***?

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
AND??

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Off now, so hopefully when next log on the dirt will have been dished, see you all tomorrow :wave:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
virgirlo said:
You are in so much trouble DBS!!! It may be a while before I eat a jumbo sausage at your BBQ again! :ohmy: :lolol: :flameboun

But he has never met you and he certainly hasn't got a Jumbo Sausage.:dunce:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
DBS said:
Me too, wait till she contacts me:D

That is a bit risky mate. you have already got this Virgirlo 'thing' stalking you after a single PM and you want another one to try and get hold of you.

I have been trying to do some digging around for you mate but no joy. I think 'it' must be trailor park trash as I cannot find any records of her on the electoral role.

She reminds of that crazy bird of Eastenders :glare: Chrissy or something like that. Dirty Den's other half as she was completely psycho and even followed him to England trying to get some loving.

Virgirlo, why dont you just go to Kings cross and pick up a rent boy if that is all you are after. DBS wants to live a quiet life and does not want anyone stalking him.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
chez said:
I can vouch for that, he cant drive !! :lolol: :lolol:

He always drives me up the wall which is what this Virgo bird is doing to him. You got any Idea who she is mate? you seem to know most of the psycho slapper type birds in England :p :lolol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tommy boy said:
i want virgirlo to tie me up and do whatever she likes to me

Have you met her then? what is she like? is DBS a lucky lad to have this girl stalking her or is he going to have to get a restraining order out on her :eek:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
bha.fatboy said:
He always drives me up the wall which is what this Virgo bird is doing to him. You got any Idea who she is mate? you seem to know most of the psycho slapper type birds in England :p :lolol:

No more drinks for you then Fatboy!!!!!! :drink: :shootself
Rob, can you clarify to everyone that I am an :angel: !!
DBS, you owe me big time.
Ches, i agree with you on the driving :p
And i don't know anybody else!!!!:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here