Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's the crappest: Bozza or Tony M from East 17?

Who's the crappest?

• Bozza

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Tony Mortimer

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • They're both equally crap

Votes: 9 30.0%

• Total voters

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I follow both of these bods on Twitter. Bozza because he's a mate and I like hearing about his stressing at Yo Sushi's lack of veggie options and I follow Tony Mortimer because everyone needs a celebrity twitter so I chose the crappest one I could think of.

Or so I thought.

Anyway, discussing this at work and a colleague thinks that me following a mate who I could and do email is sadder than following Tony Mortimer who at least wore a big white coat on TOTP once. Let's face it, Bozza's done f*** all of note except NSC so I take my colleague's point but I still maintain that Tony is crapper than Bozza. So I thought a poll is in order for you to decide.

Note to Bozza: see, this is me sticking up for you.

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Tony has to be crappier cos at least Bozza does something useful and worthwhile in this life!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I didn't know this Tony chap had a Twitter, and I can't see that he'd offer anything of value.

I follow Bozza too, and like hearing him moan at Apple related mishaps and West Country goings on.

Oooh Buzz Buzz, can I follow you too?

xxx

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've never twittered - only follow - so no point I'm afraid, BJ.

I was going to and it was for a hobby that I invented all by myself. But that's another story.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Oh well.

I've found of late that no matter who you're following and for what reasons, more often than not it all boils down to one big multi-way conversation about what's on the telly. It's practically unusable when Celebrity Big Brother is on as every other message is someone discussing the show or mocking its contestants.

I even find tweets coming my way about what adverts are showing at the time. Tragic

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I voted me, thinking I was voting for me being ace, but I've done the reverse.

Such a schoolboy error surely makes me the crappest of them all.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Can't you alter the votes anyway? Surprised you haven't gone all Kim Il-Jong on the poll and declared a landslide victory.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
a colleague thinks that me following a mate who I could and do email is sadder than following Tony Mortimer who at least wore a big white coat on TOTP once.

Almost as sad as taking photos of train spotters at London Bridge on a daily basis. But then you wouldnt do that would you? WOULD YOU?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Leave him alone, that is a quality hobby.

And I've seen a few of the pics. Some of them look like Charlton fans. It's hilarious.

Its shit and YOU didnt have to stand next to him while he is trying to get photos of these sods on another platform. On an iphone.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pipe down MEOLA. Buzzer's hobby is COOL, and you know it is. The fact he does it on an i-phone just REINFORCES the COOLNESS of it all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tony Mortimer wrote " stay another day " lest us not forget so that alone makes him a legend in my book. Bozza has never written a tune of such magnitude to my knowledge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here