The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
From today's Popbitch:

Which Coca-Cola championship football team
is trying to hush-up why so many players have
left in the last year for "personal reasons"
or being "unable to settle"? The chairman's
daughter had been shagging half the team...
and one day daddy found out.

AFAIK Dick Knight has one son and no daughters....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Majeski....PLEASE

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eastleigh Seagull said:
rumours suggest Mr Madjeski might not have any offspring?

And they keep acquiring players not getting rid of them, maybe Cilla is keeping them all happy for the wigwearer? :ohmy:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
readingstockport said:
Erm no. I think you may find his wife has 2 daughters. Not entirely the same thing from what i have heard from someone who used to be his driver.

His wife? He hasn't married Cilla yet....

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
readingstockport said:
Erm no. I think you may find his wife has 2 daughters. Not entirely the same thing from what i have heard from someone who used to be his driver.

He has never been married and does have two daughters from a previous relationship.

Least that is what his god son told me.

Millwall shipped out 30 players recently, but I think Paphitis children are under age.

Starry said:
He has never been married and does have two daughters from a previous relationship.

Least that is what his god son told me.

Millwall shipped out 30 players recently, but I think Paphitis children are under age.

Ok, his ex-'partner' Still doesn't change the point that someone I know who used to drive him to London nightclubs has some interesting stories about him.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
readingstockport said:
Still doesn't change the point that someone I know who used to drive him to London nightclubs has some interesting stories about him.

Ahem, we have all the time in the world for a good yarn..., go right ahead...*holds microphone under readingstockport's nose*

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Could be Plymouth!, some of their players have left recently, including Frio, who was one of their better players.

Don't want to say too much on an open forum but I do intend to come and see Graham Dagless and uncle Buck sometime soon to take in game.

I've heard that at least one nightclub he used to visit was close to Charing Cross station though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here