Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's popping their Amex cherry SAturday??

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
what day of the week is it, im not sure as I cant blooming sleep at all with the excitment of popping my Amex cherry on Saturday, the wife is now even taking herself off with the kids to hers mums on Friday for the weekend as she says that if i am unbearable now, what will I be like Friday night Sat morning!!! Ta da then love, close the door on your way out..........see you Sunday night!!!!

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not me - but for all you who haven't been yet - you're in for an amazing day. I sit directly opposite the players' tunnel. It's a fabulous view of a packed West Stand.
Anyone in the East stand, be prepared; take your sunnies, a cap, some liquid and watch out for sunburn.
Eat before the game - the half time queues could mean you missing the action.
Everyone take a packet of tissues. I welled up when the teams came out for the Spurs game, remembering just how I felt at that last day at the Goldstone. Same teams - same result would do for me.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My first visit, have avoided the matchees where there were gaps in the crowd as I wanted my first memory to be when it was full to the rafters, in a game that mattered and the whole place was rocking

Bingo

NCBHA

Jan 31, 2011
Saturday can't come quickly enough. Will be my first time in the stadium and my son's first ever live match. Can't wait to see his face when he walks out and sees the pitch from WSU! Bring it on.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Managed to snaffle a Spurs ticket and the place is amazing. When you first walk from the concourse to get to your seats it really does take your breath away.

you're telling me xD having a pint outside your seating block though brings it all back.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Went on a tour months ago before any seats or anything were installed, haven't been inside since. Can't wait, didn't want to do Spurs or SSC.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I remember my first big away game against man utd at old trafford around 92/93 when we lost 1-0 to a Giggs free kick.... that moment when you walk up the steps from the concourse and all of a sudden the sight of the whole ground comes infront of you, simply breath-taking.

f***ing stroll on saturday come-on!!!!

stupendor

Feb 21, 2010
My first visit, have avoided the matchees where there were gaps in the crowd as I wanted my first memory to be when it was full to the rafters, in a game that mattered and the whole place was rocking

Absolutely THIS! I am nearly exploding with ANTICIPATION right now, Friday night I will be bouncing off the walls!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yeah mate still with the same group of lads - although havent seen Ian for a bit and Athol is recovering from a nasty accident

What happened to him? Have they got ST's?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Is it likely to be raining on Saturday. Don't fancy queuing for the train in the rain so may give it a miss. As others have said, old hat now innit

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
First time Amex visitor - can't wait as I'm expecting it to knock spots off Withdean !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here