Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's next? Sign who.....

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A left winger would be great... I believe we have zero left-footed midfielders in the first team squad...

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A left winger would be great... I believe we have zero left-footed midfielders in the first team squad...

In fairness, we only have about three midfielders anyway so it is not all that surprising that we have no left footed ones.

Judging by what we have seen so far, I doubt we will know who the next players to come in are. There have been rumours about a number of players but nobody predicted Poke was going to sign.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I thought we'd signed Prutton weeks ago. It was a definite?

I think we'll finish 7th with an outside chance, signings dependant, of getting 6th

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
The left winger who impressed me last season was Myles Weston of Brentford. He must have put 6 or 7 quality crosses into our box in the first half at Withdean and although they lost 3-0 that day, his stats show he scored 10 last season and at 22, could be a prospect.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
The left winger who impressed me last season was Myles Weston of Brentford. He must have put 6 or 7 quality crosses into our box in the first half at Withdean and although they lost 3-0 that day, his stats show he scored 10 last season and at 22, could be a prospect.

Thank you for that... left-winger definitely the biggest gap in our squad at the moment, IMHO...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here