Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's new albums are you looking forward to this year?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Summat to read on the train innit, everywhere seems to sell it and in the absence of anything else..... it is bollocks though, i agree especially with their 'holier than thou' approach.

Hip Hop Connection is available everywhere??

On a mainstream level of course I'm well up for the new albums from The Prodigy and Oasis. The Prodigy album will definitely be released but I can't remember when exactly Liam said it will happen, I think he said June. Anyway it's definitely going to happen and he admitted that the 'Baby's Got A Temper' phase was never going to lead to an album.

The Oasis album will be interesting. Noel said in the NME last month (yes I did only buy it because they were on the front, I am deeply sorry for this as it was as shit as ever) that it would be a psychadelic record crossed between The Stone Roses' self-titled album, Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan and Their Satanic Majesties Request by The Rolling Stones. So that should be highly f***ing interesting whatever happens. I hope it's as good as Blur's last album.

On a less mainstream note I'm looking forward to loads of hip hop/trip hop/acid stuff, Ghostface Killah and Q-Tip being good shouts Dwayne. I'm not really that arsed as long as I get to play lots of nice records and get thoroughly shit faced whilst enjoying some more cracking gigs and festivals.

xx

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I didn't say the Prodigy because i am not going to believe it until i see it.

I hope it is released though.

Just found the interview with Liam. If you believe him, the album is coming out. He says: "the schedule is for the album to come out in June-july 2004. And it really is f***ing' coming out this time, it's no joke." It's such a huge interview I'm not gonna post it on here, but you can read it here.

xx

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
have faith, a new prodigy album for the summer to f***ing rock out to over the festival period.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
woo Redders just found another one:

3rd May 2004
4ft Fingers - A Cause For Concern

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here