Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's most to blame for the Middlesbrough defeat?

Who's most to blame for today's defeat?

• Poyet

Votes: 41 62.1%
  • D'Urso

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Someone else (please state)

Votes: 22 33.3%

• Total voters

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Emnes was the best player on the park today. He did everything CMS didn't.

Simply because he's a better all round player than cms, sadly. Always has the ball under control, great 1st touch and brings others into the game well and has a decent strike rate. He has what we are desperate for.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
According to one texter to local radio the players lacked passion and wanted the kids in.....not sure which kids he was referring to ..a slight over reaction i would have thought

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Bloom, Pole in goal, Bridge, Bruno, CMS..............

The rest I wouldn't care if they moved on, including the manager

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Dick Knight is to blame. We would never have lost to Middlesboro yesterday if he had not sacked Dean Wilkins BECAUSE we would have been in the Premiership beating Chelsea 5-0 at Stamford Bridge (Bas Savage 2, Jonny Dixon 1, Shane McFaul 1, Osgood o.g.).

It is well known in certain circles at my local Aldi that Knight is siphoning off the money from the Amex via a money laundering scheme operated at Dick's Bar and plans to build a SOLID GOLD statue of Les Gray from Mud in a pose from the Tiger Feet video on the walkway from Falmer station in a similar way to Mohammed Al Queda did at Fulham with Michael Jackson.

Why else would we have signed the house dwarf from Harry Potter instead of a big strapping striker? Answer me or am I right?

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Cleary Poyet is to blame, I'm baffled by anyone thinking otherwise, you cannot expect to win home games playing no attacking wingers, having five central midfielders practically playing so close they were tossing each other off in the centre circle and playing too many players out of their natural positions, it just makes it so easy to do what teams have done to us lately and unless he gets rid of his stubborness he is going to undo all his good work and start costing us dear.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
Greer. A harmless ball was coming across in the direction of Kuscak, Greer , in front of Kuscak , ignored the call and took the ball, lost it, then Kuscak eventually did get the ball ...........out of the net !!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Dick Knight is to blame. We would never have lost to Middlesboro yesterday if he had not sacked Dean Wilkins BECAUSE we would have been in the Premiership beating Chelsea 5-0 at Stamford Bridge (Bas Savage 2, Jonny Dixon 1, Shane McFaul 1, Osgood o.g.).

It is well known in certain circles at my local Aldi that Knight is siphoning off the money from the Amex via a money laundering scheme operated at Dick's Bar and plans to build a SOLID GOLD statue of Les Gray from Mud in a pose from the Tiger Feet video on the walkway from Falmer station in a similar way to Mohammed Al Queda did at Fulham with Michael Jackson.

Why else would we have signed the house dwarf from Harry Potter instead of a big strapping striker? Answer me or am I right?

Complete tosh. Dobby is a House Elf, not a House Dwarf, silly.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Bruno gave the ball away needlessly which led to the goal. He had a shocker yesterday and how the hell he got man of the match is beyond me.

For me though, it's so depressing how defensive we are at home, we just don't put the away teams under anywhere near enough pressure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here