Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's most likely to end up shagging after the meet-up?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Danny Seagull's Mate said:
Sorry Berkshire, I wont be able to make it now. Anyway, I doubt your girlfriend will be too happy :)

Have fun everyone!!

And look after Danny for me :)
Thats ashame dsm,but hey its not the end of the world is it.

I shall look after danny boy and im sure it will be a great night all round,well thats another drink saved.:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Yorkie said:
I think I would prefer Ned thanks very much (no offence crabtree) and Ned may well have something to say about me being with someone else.

Dwayne you have a pathetic imagination

I just put two random people together.

thensitive!

Me - but not with anyone from off here :sick:

I didn't think Jo was coming anymore, haven't spoke to her in a while but last I heard she had a new bf now. On that note, please keep Trigger away from Beachy Head for the forseeable future.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Me - but not with anyone from off here :sick:

I didn't think Jo was coming anymore, haven't spoke to her in a while but last I heard she had a new bf now. On that note, please keep Trigger away from Beachy Head for the forseeable future.
Poor old trigger:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

I can see ali and turkey hitting it off:sick: :sick: :sick: :laugh:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah will be there 100% as also have to take a car load of christmas prezzies down.:nono:

See you sat and reckon creation sounds good:)

Danny, it is time to move on from the Event. You are 19 years old, and most people stop going at 17. We realise you like the young (underage) girls in there, but why not try and pick up some school girls about 6pm down the park?

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Last time he picked up a girl in a park she was 15 and her parents came round and complained and he had to pretend he really liked her!! :D:D:D:D

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
How long you been going to the event danny:lolol:
Its not a bad club and i don't mind it,but i like to chop and change my clubs although not possible here.:lolol: :lolol:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Piss up? No one mentioned that? I thought we were all going to drink each other's blood and sacrifice Turkey in the name of Belezebub? Sod that then.

:eek:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Strictly speaking you'll pull when you get home by all accounts.

OFAHrulz

Nov 25, 2003
London
Trigger said:
I'll be straight off home for a bit of self abuse! Not even gonna try n pull!

:clap:

Can I abuse you instead Trigg??
Oh and by the way....Tried calling you, you didn't answer then remembered Corrie was on tonght!! Has it finished yet, don't want to disturb? :laugh:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here