Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's more valuable for next season?

Who'd you keep?

• Total voters

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Out of our main 3 out of contract in the summer, If you could only keep only ONE who would it be? Bridcutt for me

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Dicker is my favourite player but I think with my Gus hat on, Bridcutt

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Dicker and Bridcutt go together in my opinion - when one of them has a bad game it seems to often affect the other.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I'd certainly be most dissapointed to see Bridcutt go, he is even better than Navarro, something very few players can manage, I think he's the best player we have had at this club since Zamora and I can honestly see him playing for England in a few years time, I think he has the ability. However, we have got Navarro, who we all saw is capable of being an excellent holding midfielder as well, and ultimately Murray would be a lot harder to replace, so I'd have to say Murray.

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I love both Dicker and Bridcutt but I think it's easier to replace midfielders, even such high quality ones, than strikers. So Murray.
I'm sure this was done a few weeks ago, and Murray won by miles. Not that people's stated opinions change due to the prevailing narrative...

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I love both Dicker and Bridcutt but I think it's easier to replace midfielders, even such high quality ones, than strikers. So Murray.

... may be the correct answer. It's not about who is our MVP, but balancing that with how replaceable they are. I'm sitting on the fence though, as IN GUS I TRUST.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would go for the 20 goal a season man, I think Bridcutt has been superb, but we should have Navarro back next season and he can do 90% of what Bridcutt can, albeit a bit slower and with a silly accent.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
We will certainly have the money to buy better than all three, but whether those players would be available is another matter. Out of those three, Bridcutt certainly has the potential to become a very valuable player in monetary terms over time.

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
The main person we need to have around next year is Gus Poyet. Players can come and go, but if you have a manager who can motivate and get the best out of the playing staff, whoever the players are, then the team does well.

At the start of this season whoever thought that our players would individually play above themselves. Football is a team game, and its the person who puts it all together that counts. For example, Glen has been with us for three years, and its only during the last five months that he has realised his full potential after Gus challenged all of our forwards to be 20 goal a year strikers. If Glen moves on to any other team, will he be as effective as he has been for us under the management of Gus?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
We will certainly have the money to buy better than all three, but whether those players would be available is another matter. Out of those three, Bridcutt certainly has the potential to become a very valuable player in monetary terms over time.
Bridcutt will be better than navarro:)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
All three, but strikers seem to be quite difficult to get hold of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here