Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's got tickets to SWINDON then??

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Woo Hoo!!! Money has gone from the account!!

However, my nan/aunt who applied Monday already have their tickets! They applied Monday. I applied weeks ago. Boo! :lolol:

:clap2:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
glosterseagul said:
I got my tickets Now: but I also applied , late, for the away tickets...money out of my account so I thought I might have 3. but in the post arrived my home tkts. Just thought i would point that out for those peeps that might be thinking "money from account? Then i have away tkts!" Might not be so:nono:

Away tickets are £13. Home tickets are £22.

There's a clue for ya, right there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
i do:jester:

ojalbion

Jul 7, 2003
farce......................................................................................

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
My Sunday night dash wasn't fruitful

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Have a great time everybody - may have to book Sky for a month so I can watch it at home

Apparently we have tickets, although they've not arrived. The club is going to fax the details through to Swindon and we have to go to the ticket office there tomorrow :angry:

Shall we take bets on whether the person in the office at Swindon just says "sorry mate, haven't got a clue what you're talking about"? :nono:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
YES YES YES YES :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

I put a post on the ticket exchange having missed out (even though I hand delivered application on Sunday) and whahey someone rang my mobile this morning (you know who you are - cheers again!!!)

So, after all the dissapointment I finally have a pair of tickets in my mits thanks to NSC ticket exchange forum and a very kind fellow user.

:mexican: :dance: :mexican: :dance: :mexican:

:dance: :dance: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :dance: :dance:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
227 BHA said:
YES YES YES YES :clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

I put a post on the ticket exchange having missed out (even though I hand delivered application on Sunday) and whahey someone rang my mobile this morning (you know who you are - cheers again!!!)

So, after all the dissapointment I finally have a pair of tickets in my mits thanks to NSC ticket exchange forum and a very kind fellow user.

One of the many positives about NSC :clap2:

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
Got mine, well a mate has it at the moment.

9th game of the season, Thursday will be 10th and who knows maybe 11th.

Not bad considering the wet bit I have to navigate.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Me... and my bro'... YES!!!!...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here