Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whos got the new top?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I got it this morning just after ten. They had loads there and quite a snazzy all white long sleeve goalie one...not the green and white number Kuipers had on.

Got mine home and it has a ink stain from some tossers newspaper on it which wont come off and is on the sponsor so dont want to scrub too hard in case the whole thing comes off in my hand. Might have to take it back.

Anyone else got one yet?

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Ordered mine by phone at 9.40 this morning .... hope it will arrive in next few days, so can wear to Crewe away

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
Got two - one blue one white - and a British Caledonian retro shirt - I love Birthdays :clap2:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Was gonna pop in to town next weekend to get it. Guess I'll have to wait another couple of weeks.
Can't believe the club only ordered enough to last for a couple hours in the shop before selling out, oh actually yes I can.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Tom Hark said:
Got my xxxl top this morning. Just need to go on the crash diet now :(

If you've seen the photos of me at Donny, I've just realised I have no chance at all of getting into the XL one I've ordered!!!!!

Brightonian74

Sep 18, 2004
Bevendean
Yep, got mine and I too love birthdays!! It is coming up for the BIG 3.......0!! Arrrggghhhh.

I also got a prog from Saturday too. Could be worth something in the future.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Richie Morris said:
I got size Large. Nice fit shame about the ink stain on the front. Think they will swap it if I take it back?

Sure, if you don't mind waiting a couple of weeks.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
on the official site it says that most sizes from large upwards have completely sold out and it will not be until at least the 18th before they get anymore. grrrr, teach me for being off work ill

Last edited:

aph298

Jul 26, 2004
nomadic
Get in there! Ordered mine over the phone at 10am - just hope the elves at the shop manage to process it alright.:clap:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i knew this would happen i now have to wait to get my top. bloody nightmare.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well either it is a goalie top or it isn't.

Does it have padding?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here