Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's got the cold?

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I've had one now for about 3 weeks.Every time i think it's giong it comes back again.Normally i can shift them after a week but not this time.
I keep a parrot,do you think i might of caught bird flu?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
I have been vomiting or feeling like vomiting for 3 weeks now. Think I would rather have a cold about now:nono: :nono:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I had 2 days of the shits at the beginning of the week, now i've got an absolute stinker of a cold..........:nono:

I don't normally get colds, and have cast iron guts that never get upset.......:nono:

eastlondonseagull said:
Awful, been in bed two days now, not quite the flu but nasty :nono:

The difference between a cold and a flu.

Cold, we all go about our daily business, sniff sniff, cough cough, a flu? well, you are bed ridden. They say, if you see a twenty pound note outside and you manage to get out and retrieve it then you haven't a flu. Flu is when you are in bed and feel like George best , flu like symptoms.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
My husband has a man cold and came home from work early yesterday and took to his death bed and has lounged on the sofa all day today demanding lucozade and soup. :glare:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
B.M.F said:
I have been vomiting or feeling like vomiting for 3 weeks now. Think I would rather have a cold about now:nono: :nono:

Not quite three weeks for me, something tells me it was the f***ing rancid excuse for a burger i had before the palace game that caused it.

I always have a hot dog, but they had none ready- cheeky buggers probably gave me a croydon special with AIDS feck all over it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here